Men of The Coli, How Long Does It Take For A Man To Know That A Woman Is "TheOne" He Wants To Marry?

Giselle

Daps
How long does it take for men to know if he wants to marry a certain woman is the one that he wants to marry?

First sight (:rolleyes:)? First few dates? X number of months? Years?

I wanted to compare the answers that I saw from the women. lol

If you're married (engaged, or have ever been married), please state how long it took you to know you were going to marry your wife, post the age you were when you knew, and how long after you knew did it take you to propose. If you got divorced, add that to your post please.

You can answer if you're single too, I guess, but state your age and that you're single in your post please.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think putting a set time on a decision as impactful as that is counterproductive. Just be with someone. Love someone. Enjoy the time you spend with someone, and don't base your happiness upon the opinions of others. I personally think it's impossible to know within 2-3 years if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, but that's just me.

Giselle

Daps
From insertion to ejaculation :banderas:

She becomes a candidate to be the one after she says she has no kids.

Thanks for answering, but these answers are no help, can you follow the op pls :queen:
I think putting a set time on a decision as impactful as that is counterproductive. Just be with someone. Love someone. Enjoy the time you spend with someone, and don't base your happiness upon the opinions of others. I personally think it's impossible to know within 2-3 years if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, but that's just me.

I'm going to assume that you're single? How old are you?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm going to assume that you're single? How old are you?
No. I'm not single. And I'm 22. I just feel when women say "we've been dating for 2 years, if you don't know you want to spend the next 50 years with me right now, how can you say you love me?" Is pretty dumb.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8010-1375905197-7.gif
Waiting for some real insight. Cause what I was doing was clearly wrong. :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You're a smart 22 year old

Let's be friends

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i can tell within a few encounters if shes wife material to be honest
This is why people get divorced. There's so many layers you need to know about someone before you consider spending the rest of your life with them. There are people who are married right now that don't know the Serious moments of impact that their SO's have gone through. You need to know everything. The good and the bad.