East of Anywhere
20151212_163241-jpg.5255

dam why everyone else here so much older tho:mjcry:
How old are you? Don't be fooled there are a lot of youngins on this site

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
[QUOTE="Dollfacecraze

I have many good qualities about myself and the first time speaking to me you call me out on something that could be perceived as negatives do is also untrue. That's not nice, please edit your post

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I never said I cheated, I just said I understand why some men (including myself) enjoy the company of other women. Not all about sex either.

[QUOTE="Dollfacecraze

I have many good qualities about myself and the first time speaking to me you call me out on something that could be perceived as negatives do is also untrue. That's not nice, please edit your post
well why would you put certain things that can be perceived as negative on here? this sounds nothing like what you just wrote and I see no positive in it.
If a man supports his family is positivein his community and treats his women like a queen then side-p*ssy from time to time should come factory .. I'm really tired of hearing this bullshyt. Glad my girl understands

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
well why would you put certain things that can be perceived as negative on here? this sounds nothing like what you just wrote and I see no positive in it.

That's your opinion, and I respect it but the fact remains is that based on the evidence of western life and even globally, most men in a committed relationship have sought out happiness from another women. Does it mean they don't love or want to hurt their woman, no it doesn't. I study psychology and I don't think it's a mistake that our society promotes/sales sex every chance they get, not to mention objectifing women wholesale and yet men are somehow expected to be free from this brainwashing that has taken place since birth.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That's your opinion, and I respect it but the fact remains is that based on the evidence of western life and even globally, most men in a committed relationship have sought out happiness from another women. Does it mean they don't love or want to hurt their woman, no it doesn't. I study psychology and I don't think it's a mistake that our society promotes/sales sex every chance they get, not to mention objectifing women wholesale and yet men are somehow expected to be free from this brainwashing that has taken place since birth.
why are you typing all of this? It's either you do or you don't.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
I try not to judge people at all because it's levels to everyone's life and the way we behave. Hopefully your not attacking me just because, but if you have a point, I will gladly listen if this dialogue remains respectful.
why are you typing all of this? It's either you do or you don't.

I answered your question with my first reply but since you jumped outta left field the first time I enteracted with you, it's only right I explain to anyone else my position while I'm answering you. Have a good day love.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I try not to judge people at all because it's levels to everyone's life and the way we behave. Hopefully your not attacking me just because, but if you have a point, I will gladly listen if this dialogue remains respectful.

I answered your question with my first reply but since you jumped outta left field the first time I enteracted with you, it's only right I explain to anyone else my position while I'm answering you. Have a good day love.
I didn't jump out of left field. what you said in that thread would lead any person to believe that you cheat on your spouse and you think there's nothing wrong with that.
And I'm selective with my daps so....

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
I didn't jump out of left field. what you said in that thread would lead any person to believe that you cheat on your spouse and you think there's nothing wrong with that.
And I'm selective with my daps so....

This is a thread about revealing your identity which I did by posting a picture. I'm sorry if you've been hurt by me or someone else. Please stop attacking me for what ever reason you have.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This is a thread about revealing your identity which I did by posting a picture. I'm sorry if you've been hurt by me or someone else. Please stop attacking me for what ever reason you have.
I haven't been hurt by anyone:russ:
I just keep mental notes on what posters say on here and pictures are just the icing on the cake.