Men Who Cheat On Their Girlfriends/Wives Are ABSOLUTE Cowards (Spreading Diseases & Shyt)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even though I'm single I feel that I have a right to speak on this.

If you have a girlfriend/wife and she's a good woman holding it down while you're cheating, then you're a coward. Number 1, you are spreading diseases f-cking multiple women. This is levels because other dudes could be smashing that same chick not knowing that you who smashed had a disease or she caught one. Also, it's hard to find good women and you doing her wrong isn't good at all. That's not being a player, but a sucka. Being a real man is holding ya girl down and providing/loving her. Yes, we as men get tempted (speaking on us in general not myself), but we know when to say no. I always felt that cheating was wrong because that person that you cheated with always cheats on you in return :heh:

This is just my view :manny:

Last edited:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Even though I'm single

giphy.gif

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Yes, cheating is a one way avenue only employed by men. In fact not only don't women cheat but if they did it would be ABSOLUTE heroic. If they have a boyfriend/husband and he's a nice guy holding it down while they're cheating, then its strong. Number 1, they aren't spreading diseases f-cking (multiple) men since they use protection but men don't. This is levels because other chicks could be smashing that same guy not knowing that you who smashed had a disease or caught one. Also, it's hard to find good men and you doing him wrong is good. That's being a player, sucka.

:mjlol: