Mendeecees snitching on Juelz Santana and Vado ? UPDATE: Sentenced to 8 Years

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE:
The New York edition of "Love & Hip Hop" is about to lose one of its major stars.

After a drawn-out federal case, Mendeecees Harris was sentenced in Rochester to 97 months in prison. The music producer, 36, pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges in April, according to Democrat & Chronicle.

Harris, who has been a major figure on the hit VH1 reality show, has been free on a $600,000 bail. The agreement allowed him to pay restitution with earnings and paid appearances, the news outlet reports.

Harris' wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, who also stars on the show, took to Instagram to express gratitude for the support of her fans.

"You have no idea how much your love and encouragement means," she wrote. "We finally have closure and are prepared and ready for all the future holds. God and love always prevails."

For his part, Harris took full responsibility for his actions with a thoughful message to his fans shared via Instagram.

"My transition to be a better person a productive person started well before this case. However in my past I made some bad decisions," he wrote. "Young men let my life be an example to you now before it's too late. Better who you are no in your children's lives and in society, so you can change the path of our fate."

The couple share two children together, son Omere Harris and daughter Skylar Harris.

Mendeeces Harris also has a son from a previous relationship.

The couple married in May and the network aired a wedding special, dubbed "Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding" to accompany the nuptials.

The sixth season of Love & Hip Hop premieres on Monday, Dec. 14.

Mendeecees-Harris-snitching-on-Juelz-Santana.jpg

HSK Exclusive - Mendeecees Harris, and his brother Tyrus, are being blamed for the recent string of sudden arrests happening among the pair’s former partners in crime. Don’t believe me.. Just ask Yandy Smith.

That’s why rappers Juelz Santana and Teeyon “Vado” Winfree are reported to be expecting the cops at their front door sometime soon. This news comes as the ex-LHH star reportedly faces a 25-year jail sentence over drug-related charges.

Here’s the drop:

“Everybody who worked with Mendeecees and his brother Tyrus in Rhode Island are getting scooped up by the cops. The white dude who was getting all their cars, he recently got popped by the cops. Mendeecees and Tyrus are cooperating with the cops because they want a lesser jail sentence, 25-years is a longtime behind bars.”

http://bladebrownshow.com/2013/10/3...endecees-snitching-on-juelz-santana-and-vado/

Last edited by a moderator:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Sheeeeeeiiiit, i mean he does have a family to come home to, 25 is to long, if he is talking i dont blame him but if he's snitching and done the crime and is trying to bring the other guys down he might have to move to Atlanta :laugh:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Sheeeeeeiiiit, i mean he does have a family to come home to, 25 is to long, if he is talking i dont blame him but if he's snitching and done the crime and is trying to bring the other guys down he might have to move to Atlanta :laugh:

You're right...on top of it being fakkit central, atl is a safe haven for rats