MenOfTheColi: How Do You All Feel About The Growing Number Of "Regular" Women Getting BBLs?

Giselle

Daps
More and more "regular" women have been getting bbls, and I would like to know how do you all feel about this.

First, here are some example videos, pics, and comments.

Ex.1
This is a video of a girl and dr giving away a free bbl.

Here is her before and after

& just look at the comments. All of the young women under there who desperately want to win. One was a teacher and was afraid to enter in under her identity bc she didn't want her students to find it. Majority of them were between the ages of 18-35. A lot of the younger ones, 18-20 year olds were sad about how they aren't old enough to enter, and there were a few women who are pregnant wishing they weren't so they could win the bbl.

Ex.2 A popular dr, named Dr.Miami has half a million instagram followers, mostly of women wishing and saving up for their bbls. People may come in here and say that regular women aren't doing that, but I doubt that his half a million followers are all urban models and strippers. You can even read their comments and click on their profiles to see.

DrMiami (@therealdrmiami) • Instagram photos and videos

An example of his work

Ex.3 A lot of regular women do not believe that weight training and diet/exercise will help them build a better body. A lot of them think that the only way to get a nice behind is with a bbl and working out is just to tone it.
This is just another example of a "regular" woman getting a bbl if you didn't think the first one was regular enough. All you really have to do to find them is type in "bbl" into youtube or some other social media, and they'll pop up.
bbl pics at 6:45

Now that you've seen the examples, here is my full list of questions. Please answer all of them. Thankyou :queen:

How old are you?

How often do you reject women bc of their lack of ass or boobs (when I say lack, I mean normal sized. Examples in the spoiler below)?
especially mya
105925890-mya-during-4th-annual-soul-train-lady-of-gettyimages.jpg
[/SPOI
alicia-keys-1.jpg
7ab236f83fa6848047ccfb816a01322128ed1acc.png
jennifer-lopez-performing-on-the-1999-billboard-music-awards-at-the-picture-id2279194
ashanti-the-mobo-awards-2002-at-the-london-arena-picture-id104163241
tumblr_nfo2lnJ8zX1ssd2jxo1_500.jpg
ashanti-backstage-during-mtv-spring-break-2002-at-the-grand-oasis-in-picture-id2286805
LER]
How ofter do you lust after women with bbl bodies on instagram and social media?
Do you have a body preference, if so, what is it? If there is more than one, list them all. Also put how strong the preference is, like would you reject women who didn't have bodies like that.

What do you think of women who get bbls or plastic surgery?
How do you feel about the growing number of women getting bbls and other plastic surgery?
How do you feel about your gender being blamed for women getting plastic surgery?
How do you feel about women claiming that they get surgery for themselves and not for men?

How would you feel if your wife/gf wanted to get a bbl or plastic surgery?
Would you pay for your gf or wife's plastic surgery?
Would you dump your gf/wife or some girl you are just beginning to date if you found out that her body or face is fake?

Would you ever get plastic surgery youself?

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Now that you've seen the examples, here is my full list of questions. Please answer all of them. Thankyou :queen:

How old are you?

How often do you reject women bc of their lack of ass or boobs?
How ofter do you lust after women with bbl bodies on instagram and social media?
Do you have a body preference, if so, what is it? If there is more than one, list them all. Also put how strong the preference is, like would you reject women who didn't have bodies like that.

How do you feel about the growing number of women getting bbls and other plastic surgery?
How do you feel about your gender being blamed for women getting plastic surgery?
How do you feel about women claiming that they get surgery for themselves and not for men?

Would you dump your gf/wife or some girl you are just beginning to date if you found out that her body or face is fake?

I didn't watch the videos or look at the pics but I'll answer the questions.

-I'm 34
-I barely get out as it is so I don't put myself out there.
-How often do I lust? (what type of ? is that) I don't follow IG models/thots if I find a chick whose pic I see visually appealing I hit the like button and keep it moving.

-I like women of all different sizes (except the morbidly obese & real skinny) the thing with me is are they physically attractive in my eyes. I like women with ass & t*ts but I understand that most women don't come with both sets of items. I mostly prefer the ass though.

-I wouldn't know if these chicks had surgery on their body unless it was outed on the internet or if the female themselves came out and admitted they had surgery (Bernice Burgos who looks great) or if they had a butt lift that looked so obvious it looked nasty.

-That's on them their bodies, possibly risking their long-term health.

-I think it's somewhat a piss poor excuse and cop to use all men as the base of their problems. Women need to learn what accountability is about.

-It's fine by me their choices don't impact my life in anyway.

*Next question

*Next question

-No I wouldn't. If she start going overboard and start having multiple surgeries like some women do to the point where it isn't even attractive to me any more then I would leave. A lot of times with women who continue to keep getting plastic surgery has some sort of insecurities mentally and surgery is not a cure for everything.

-No.

@Giselle

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
How old are you?

How often do you reject women bc of their lack of ass or boobs?

You really expect someone to answer all of these questions? :dahell:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The pictures give you all the info you need. Smiling prior to surgery and dead coked out eyes after.

Chasing surgery is a never ending journey for women. Even with that body they are still one of many IG prototypes. They'll never be unique.

The newest wave of surgery they'll hop on that to look like someone else. Sad stuff.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not answering all those damn questions, but it is what it is. I get it, and I don't get it. There's always a woman for a man, this more has to deal with a female wanting something out of her bracket. I can't say no to any person wanting more. I lost so much weight, gotten swole, and all of that shyt with just effort. I think its the laziness of American culture when it comes to getting fit. But hey, fukk it man. More bad bytches around.