MenOfTheColi: How Do You Treat Your Casual Sex Partners?

Giselle

Daps
When you have casual sex with a girl, how do you treat her? Do you go out with her? Do you talk to her outside of sex? The full girlfriend treatment? Or a friend treatment? Or do you only see/talk to her when you're ready to fck?

This thread was inspired by my post from another thread.

If I were a guy, I wouldn't mess with women who are like that. I also wouldn't be a heaux though.

It's the truth. To fck most women you can't be completely honest. Most of the women who claim to be ok with casual sex only want it if they can have the girlfriend treatment. They don't want to be treated as a casual sex partner. They consider that to be disrespectful and will call you a "fckboy". They want to talk and go out, and come over to spend time. I've read the threads on lsa and that's the conclusion that I've come to. Don't lie about being single/taken, and don't lie about wanting a relationship when you really don't. Tell the truth about those things, then give her the gf treatment. She will continue to fck you, but will more than likely develop feelings, then blame it on you even though you told her you didn't want a relationship, but if you wouldn't have treated her that way, then you wouldn't have been able to fck.

TLDR; Don't have casual sex.

You're welcome :queen:

& no all women do not want the gf treatment, so don't go thinking that and get your little feelings hurt and/or ego bruised.

Another question I have is do you treat fck buddies and friends with benefits differently? I personally didn't believe that there was a difference. Some of the ladies on lsa seem to believe so though. You are casual vagina/dck either way is the way that I see it. Basically, they were saying fwb get treated as friends, you talk and go out ect (sounds like you're dating). Fck buddies are like "booty calls" and you only see them when you fck. Doesn't make sense to me. A girl made a thread talking about"we are fwb, but he's treating me like ass and we don't go out and only talk when he wants to fck". & I was like bihh what were you expecting, it's casual sex, that's not your man. lol A lot of the other women were telling her he's wrong and a fck boy , disrespectful. I thought she was the one that was wrong b/c that's what she signed up for when she agreed to have casual sex. They aren't dating.

Anyway, answer my questions please. Thanks! :queen:

Giselle

Daps
The coli is full of promiscuous males, why aren't you heauxs posting? :stopitslime:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn girl lose you finna get a casual sex partner? Can no longer wait for the right dude to come along? :mjpls:

Nah I'm just playing. Never had a casual sex partner but if I did I would just fukk then bounce. I wouldn't take them anywhere, and most I'd give them is good conversation and dikk.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most dudes don't know how to keep their hoes in check. If one starts acting up and randomly hitting up your place or talking about she wanna do this or that with you then you gon have to cut her off.

Then you add another to the team to replace her.

Giselle

Daps
Damn girl lose you finna get a casual sex partner? Can no longer wait for the right dude to come along? :mjpls:

Nah I'm just playing. Never had a casual sex partner but if I did I would just fukk then bounce. I wouldn't take them anywhere, and most I'd give them is good conversation and dikk.

No lol. I was just wondering.
I treat them with love and care :queen:

So you give them the gf treatment? How does it usually end?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Friends with Benefits are weird...

fukk Buddies are easy to have because thats a straight up "im not in a relationship, nor do I want one but im tired of jackin off." I'm brutally honest in these kinds of situations, BRUTALLY. Because we are talking about feelings...but were most men fukk up is treating the fukk buddy like a FWB...there needs to be NO hang out time..NO dates no nothing. You come over we MIGHT have a drink or smoke some...but then there is sex and nothing else. But YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST ABOUT THAT.

FWB is just for people who are too fukking scared to date.

Giselle

Daps

fukk Buddies are easy to have because thats a straight up "im not in a relationship, nor do I want one but im tired of jackin off." I'm brutally honest in these kinds of situations, BRUTALLY. Because we are talking about feelings...but were most men fukk up is treating the fukk buddy like a FWB...there needs to be NO hang out time..NO dates no nothing. You come over we MIGHT have a drink or smoke some...but then there is sex and nothing else. But YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST ABOUT THAT.

That's what I thought. I don't believe that's true for every/most guys

Daps
giphy.gif
This
Like a necessary annoyance :skip:

Dunno what part of "I just want sex" is difficult to understand :skip:

I'm a much better person when i'm in a relationship:wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This man spitting facts. I dont wanna fukk my friends. I want to fukk people who will be cool if I don't respond to their text for 5 days