MenOfTheColi: Women Are Jealous/ Jealousy Is A Woman's Trait

Giselle

Daps
Why are y'all so quick and happy to call women jealous?

giphy.gif

ex1. (this happened to me a few weeks ago lol)

thread title: taz angels
me: I didn't know that you guys still cared about them lol I thought you all would've moved on to a new instagram girl bu now
coliguy1: LOL You're jealous of them b/c they look better than you and have more money than you.
me: I haven't seen any new threads on them since last year,so I thought they weren't popular anymore. I don't keep up with them, but if I remember correctly from lsa threads, some of them got kicked out or arrested and were homeless after they left. I doubt they have money especially since most of it goes to their pimp. I've only seen 3 of them, but I'm pretty sure all of us look better than you :queen: .
coliguy2: *quotes and daps me*Yeah, they aren't popular anymore. I follow them on snapchat. Some of them are broke and homeless and they can't get the kind of gigs that they want.
coliguy1: *daps coliguy2 post*

ex2.
thread title:
most wellrounded woman
opcoliguy: *posts instagram pics of black (or mixed, I know how some of you are) reality tv woman traveling, playing sports, into fitness, playing an instrument, tomboyish and outdoorsy kinda girl*
me: She's sporty, active, adventurous, likes being outdoors. I wouldn't call that well rounded though. Those seem to be her only interest. I don't see any books, science stuff ect. Most people (including myself and the girl) are strongly interested in a few areas as opposed to being intersted in many/all of them like a true well rounded person.
coliguy1: *quotes me and replies* women and their jealousy mjlol
coliguys: *daps coliguy1*
coliguy2: Yeah, well rounded wasn't the word. I get what he means though *shares related story*
coliguys: *daps coliguy2*
me: Yes, that's the same thing I just said
coliguy2:*daps me*

It's just not on the coli either. Males in general are quick and happy to call women jealous. Why? Is it b/c you like jealous women? You dream of women being jealous of eachother or fighting over your attention ?
& then you never admit to being jealous or males being jealous even though lots of you are. You guys even kill eachother b/c of jealousy.

*** no I'm not saying that women are never jealous (I have seen women be jealous in real life and online ex. the A.Curry situation). I'm also not saying one gender is more jealous than the other. Just to be clear.

Answer my questions pls and share stories of males you know being jealous. Thanks bbl:queen:

39686_67637_giphy-1_245_200.gif
tumblr_n4cqp2GVqe1qhhxd4o2_250.gif
giphy-310.gif

Giselle

Daps
Cuz y'all be jealous.
/End Thread
Typical lol
I just asked another guy this in a different thread and he did the same thing at first.

I'm actually expecting a lot of this instead of real answers.

We'll see though. :queen:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
^ yea what he said above me:dame:

u knw why im here, put some respeck on my rep :blessed:
ima get those herb ass nikkas back just watch :mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
Sample size of your study? And please don't include the Internet.

lol

Guys always say things like in the title. "jealousy is a woman's trait". I always hear that.

There is no sample size, I didn't do a survey.

Guys are already coming in here saying it. Like, in the first post.

Giselle

Daps
Which is why you shouldn't say "in general."

"And please don't include the Internet." I take it you missed that part. Also see confirmation bias.

So you've never heard a male say something similar to "jealousy is a woman's trait"?

b/c I've heard it a lot.

Heard, not read. Just to be clear :queen: