Mentally Ill Thot Mom kills son and text BF video of dead body and uses laughing emojis

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His responses seemed cold..

i would have been flipping the fukk out and hysterical, and I would've picked up my kids.

Crazy ass bytches these days man, death penalty

Exactly,nikka talking bout "You need to call the police if he dead:francis:",guess he dont want the crib stinkin by the time he get home:snoop:

Sad shyt,she probaly was crazy though,lets see if they call kt post pardom depression:patrice:

Hard to have sympathy either way.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Not much you can even say to that
"Ahh, look, Angel is still alive and sweating your son on the other hand is not even breathing," the mother said in the video, according to an affidavit obtained by the newspaper. "I wish I could keep the camera still."

Very, very demonic

:demonic:
:mindblown::mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
So being a psychopath is a personality disorder? You the one saying that dumb shif. You gooogle and post it
Yes it is a personality disorder. Psychopathy: A Misunderstood Personality Disorder

All muderers are not psychopaths. Another thing you should google.
I already provided links and explanation a few posts back. Go back and read.
The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness | The British Journal of Psychiatry
The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness
No it does not. A personality disorder and a few other disorders are not classified as a mental illness. You two are the ones who need to do more research. I have written essays on this.
Mental Illness vs Personality Disorder - What's the difference?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Yes it is a personality disorder. Psychopathy: A Misunderstood Personality Disorder

All muderers are not psychopaths. Another thing you should google.
I already provided links and explanation a few posts back. Go back and read.
The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness | The British Journal of Psychiatry
The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness
....If you "know" anything as you're claiming, you'd know that psychologist have disagreed with each others theories for centuries! They also have looked down upon the opinions of medical professionals on what mental disorders/personality disorders are and where they intersect. So you posting a link that agrees with your stance, I'd show one that doesn't. At the end of the day, YOUR opinion is that just because a person isn't plugged up into the matrix and having their brains taken over by some sort of foreign device/entity, that they AREN'T mentally ill. That's not what true mental illness is woman. Its what affects the ability for a person to chose right from wrong in a given instance. She knew she was doing wrong and she did it anyway. She laughed about it after the fact, not cried. She called 911 AFTERwards which shows some empathy but also was ok with her prior decision and consequences it brought. Her "warped" view of her actions is a fukking mental illness...not a personality defect and i'm done talking...

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
emoji5n-3-web.jpg

2 losers.....god dammnit i hate bad parents with a passion. She crazy and he just a fukking boxheaded idiot. Those poor children never had chances. At least the little one is now going to be adopted.....lets pray she finds a good family to raise her right....

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you all think the father should go to jail too? The women of lsa think so. I don't understand why bc he didn't kill the kids.
What do you all think about the grandmother?

Mothers automatically have custody.

Where does it say that she's mentally ill other than the op's title?
Negligence.
He didn't try to stop her, and it's incredibly unlikely that this was her first episode.
They're his children as well.
And the mental illness is assumed.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mental illness continues to be looked over in the black community :francis:
thats a dumb statement. it aint looked over. black folks know they have the same mental issues as everyone else in their community. the difference is unlike white folks, black folks dont have the doe to do much about it. thats the reality of it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Overly arched eyebrows.

Sad he didn't know about then redflags

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why not?

Semantics.
Im almost 109% sure I know more about mental illness than you but thats not the point of the thread. This was a tragedy plain and simple. And no sane person takes another life so easily like that
Shes crazy but still needs to be under the jail. Just because you find death funny and tormenting people enjoyable doesn't mean leniency should be shown.

She wanted to hurt the father so she hurt their kids.

Giselle

Daps
....If you "know" anything as you're claiming, you'd know that psychologist have disagreed with each others theories for centuries! They also have looked down upon the opinions of medical professionals on what mental disorders/personality disorders are and where they intersect. So you posting a link that agrees with your stance, I'd show one that doesn't. At the end of the day, YOUR opinion is that just because a person isn't plugged up into the matrix and having their brains taken over by some sort of foreign device/entity, that they AREN'T mentally ill. That's not what true mental illness is woman. Its what affects the ability for a person to chose right from wrong in a given instance. She knew she was doing wrong and she did it anyway. She laughed about it after the fact, not cried. She called 911 AFTERwards which shows some empathy but also was ok with her prior decision and consequences it brought. Her "warped" view of her actions is a fukking mental illness...not a personality defect and i'm done talking...

The thing is some have began to debate it (it did not start centuries ago, stop lying trying to prove your point and go read), but it is still NOT currently classified under mental illness as I said earlier. So, you are and would still be wrong. Stop trying to back track and make excuses because you were/are wrong and now look and feel stupid.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
The thing is some have began to debate it (it did not start centuries ago, stop lying trying to prove your point and go read), but it is still NOT currently classified under mental illness as I said earlier. So, you are and would still be wrong. Stop trying to back track and make excuses because you were/are wrong and now look and feel stupid.
:dwillhuh:

Sigmund Freud - Wikipedia

So you've never heard of him and how people have adopted/translated his ideas over time? But you wrote essays right though :mjgrin:? He was born in 1856....its 2016. Centuries bytch. I think you may be mentally ill....but in your book, you're just fukking retarded :mjlol:

Giselle

Daps
:dwillhuh:

Sigmund Freud - Wikipedia

So you've never heard of him and how people have adopted/translated his ideas over time? But you wrote essays right though :mjgrin:? He was born in 1856....its 2016. Centuries bytch. I think you may be mentally ill....but in your book, you're just fukking retarded :mjlol:
Yeah, you should really stop. You are looking quite pathetic now.Linking a neurologist who treated personality disorders and mental health issues doesn't prove anything. Take your L like a man. You are/were wrong and it's ok.Just do your research BEFORE you start talking shxt next time. You can move on now. :therethere:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Yeah, you should really stop. You are looking quite pathetic now.Linking a neurologist who treated personality disorders and mental health issues doesn't prove anything. Take your L like a man. You are/were wrong and it's ok.Just do your research BEFORE you start talking shxt next time. You can move on now. :therethere:
Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating mental illness and also a theory which explains human behavior.
:mjlol: You can't "shush" away facts woman. You came in here talking reckless and when presented with the truth, pivot away from it. You said you took psychology? You wrote essays? Oh word?!? Was a dikk in your mouth when you were writing them? I'm not the one...may work with the rest of these dudes on here though