Messing with a girl who lives with her "ex"

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've done it.

I've had chicks leave their exes cribs and come outside to my car to fukk, bring me their weed, food, etc. Just flat out disloyal shyt.

The thing is you gotta realize from the door it's just sex because you can never wife a joint who's in that predicament

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its just sex i dont see the big deal, unless shes lying about them not still being together, which is a strong possibility.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I've done it.

I've had chicks leave their exes cribs and come outside to my car to fukk, bring me their weed, food, etc. Just flat out disloyal shyt.

The thing is you gotta realize from the door it's just sex because you can never wife a joint who's in that predicament
I wouldn't call it disloyal if it's an ex tho

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is this a good idea? Any stories?

I think she got a baby by this nikka as well smh
by messing... i'm guessing you mean just fukking her right??

cause you cannot seriously believe he ain't doing the same....

but test it out.... ask her since y'all broke up, it's cool that i can come over right????

once she says no.... she still fukking him....

if she says yes.. then make sure she got her own room.... they might be on some other shyt.. broke.. still on lease... whatever

but best believe.. any day and time... they might be fukking again anyway... so never never never never never never attempt to wife this broad until she moves out.... ever

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I wouldn't call it disloyal if it's an ex tho

She's LIVING with her ex. Even if they're not together, they're together. You never really know what's going on between them. It's not disloyal but it's truly not healthy or attractive situation by any means. There's definitely something wrong with it.