tumblr_mxgt76NUYF1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

A_PXaYECcAAW00a.jpg

0003-5f2b00f20e1811e2a46d1231381b4837_7.jpg

@SophiaRayENT--1024x1024.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
agreed despise her attractiveness, i was getting a bit annoyed.
shes attractive as hell, but I was instantly annoyed by her voice :heh: like she only got that job cuz shes fukking hot, she doesn't give a fukk or know anything about who she interviewing, "r u tryin to bring 90s hiphop back wif yo energetic performances?" in that posh british accent :dahell: red and mef been doing this a long time

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
shes attractive as hell, but I was instantly annoyed by her voice :heh: like she only got that job cuz shes fukking hot, she doesn't give a fukk or know anything about who she interviewing, "r u tryin to bring 90s hiphop back wif yo energetic performances?" in that posh british accent :dahell: red and mef been doing this a long time

lol red or meth probably pulled that. but yeah i think at times, these interviewers be eager as hell to interview these legends in the game. despise them not knowing enough about the artist. I seen another interview with Meth with some chick about a week ago and it was as Meth felt sorry for her and carried her through the interview to make sure, it turn out well.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
lol red or meth probably pulled that. but yeah i think at times, these interviewers be eager as hell to interview these legends in the game. despise them not knowing enough about the artist. I seen another interview with Meth with some chick about a week ago and it was as Meth felt sorry for her and carried her through the interview to make sure, it turn out well.

I know which one you're talking about....my god :mindblown:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I know which one you're talking about....my god :mindblown:

yeah my g, i was going to post it but i was sitting watching it......and said "nah". And you can tell by Meth mannerisms in the vid, he was getting irritated to me a good interview is whenever the artist gives an interviewer, way more than what they need. but he help her out, could've turn out like he did with that dude when he snatched son microphone out his hand.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
yeah my g, i was going to post it but i was sitting watching it......and said "nah". And you can tell by Meth mannerisms in the vid, he was getting irritated to me a good interview and whenever the artist gives an interviewer, way more than what they need. but he help her out, could've turn out like he did with that dude when he snatched son microphone.

female privilege...yea, he was really nice about it.