Tracklist :

01. Take Your Medicine
02. Meddle with Metal
03. Badness of Madness
04. Close Talker
05. Forever People
06. Captain Crunch
07. Don't Spoil It
08. Phantoms (feat. Open Mike Eagle & Kendra Morris)
09. Bomb Thrown
10. You Masked for It
11. Astral Traveling (feat. Vinnie Paz)
12. Nautical Depth (Listen https://tinyurl.com/ycrle9bp)
13. Stun Gun
14. MF Czar
15. Captain Brunch
16. Sleeping Dogs

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You can get a nice bundle over at Get On Down:

Czarface Meets Metal Face (Bundle)

BUNDLE_00-01_grande.jpg

This is a Pre-Order. Album will be released on 3/30/18. All orders begin shipping at the end of March 2018.
Bundle Features [Exclusive to Get On Down]:
• Colored Vinyl LP [translucent blue-This color is Exclusive to this bundle]
• Bonus Instrumentals Vinyl LP [translucent green-This Bonus LP is Exclusive to this bundle]
• CD
• CD Instrumentals [Exclusive to this bundle]
• T Shirt [Exclusive to this bundle]
• 11 x 22" poster [Exclusive to this bundle]

Rising from the wreckage of a war torn planet, Czarface joins forces with MF DOOM in the epic Czarface Meets Metal Face! Blending DOOM's trademark abstractions and CZARFACE's in-your-face lyrical attack, this album is ripe with cartoon violence, societal observations and pop culture musings. Over banging beats provided by The Czar-Keys, the armored team give you the witty unpredictable treats any hip-hop fan can sink their fangs into.

Expect beats, rhymes, and metal as Czarface controlled by WU-TANG CLAN powerhouse Inspectah Deck and 7L & Esoteric team up with everyone's favorite villain, MF DOOM. With track titles like "Nautical Depth","Meddle With Metal", "Astral Traveling" to "Madness of Badness" this album packs a punch with 16 brand new tracks. Add that with features from Open Mike Eagle and Jedi Mind Tricks' Vinnie Paz, we promise you mind-bending metaphors and brain-melting beats as this powerful pairing sounds off in March 2018!

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I just started listening to Czarface. And I’m trying to get into Dooms music as a late. It’s funny how this just gets announced

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so hes been working on a collab album w/ another wu member for over 10 years, yet he releases one with INS and his yakubian sidekick instead? :francis:
always in for new DOOM tho

Doom is a funny nikka, breh. Ghost says that that album has been done for about a decade, Doom just hasn't put it out. I'm starting to think he don't want to put it out because he got dusted by Fishscale era Ghost.

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Doom is a funny nikka, breh. Ghost says that that album has been done for about a decade, Doom just hasn't put it out. I'm starting to think he don't want to put it out because he got dusted by Fishscale era Ghost.
smh same thing madlibs been saying about MV2, both are on DOOM to finish & he just puts out lesser side project collabs instead
tbf ghost also been saying SC2 blue & cream was gonna drop and its been like 4 years since that too

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I think it's either sample clearances or DOOM is trying to sell the project to a distributor and isn't getting the offers he wants. He's been repackaging old shyt for like a decade...I dunno what's going on. Must be doing ok financially because if he was broke we'd presumably get more projects right.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
this fits in theory, we'll see how it sounds for a whole album. and yes he needs to either bring fresh beats or just be vocals. that Masta Ace album was like the 3rd go-round for some of those beats lol