Mfs feeling like you're OBLIGATED to lend them money because they KNOW you got it

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
:beli:always hitting me up on some:feedme:

Now my family(mostly mom n siblings) the most borrowing mfs atleast wen it come to me because they know i got it.no brag,im a lame as they say.i barely go out or shop,im either at work or homen i have legit support.they know ive always been the type to save n i been working since graduating hs.im 22.
Summary of the type of calls ive got the past two weeks:martin:

Mom n lil brother needing 500 to get a new car because the first one got repo'd a month ago and they both got jobs but they need the car now all of sudden to not lose there jobs due lack of transportation:bryan:

Big sis called for 30 dollars to get a new tired after she slashed it herself on some high tweaking shyt thinking mfs bouta steal her car:merchant:

Mom n lil bro again need 3hunna to get the new car out the pound cuz og husband got locked up in it stealing a knife from home depot:leostare:

N last but not least the mf who inspired this thread....
Big bro kept calling my phone at work.i already knew wat he wanted so i didnt call back.he come calling again wen i get home about twenty dollars.im just getting in tired as hell,just got my baby situated,fresh out the shower.most of the time i dont have cash on me so i tell him im not going back out,im tired but wait to the weekend wen im off ima get you in it.it get to the point where he begging now. N i know he just want a leaf Blunt talmbout ima get it right back just give him my card,he in a car,so fuxking thirsty n inconsiderate.i text the nikka me or my card aint going nowhere cuz he keep begging..i get a text talmbout"wen i get my lawsuit settlement. Bet not nan one of you stingy bytches(me n sisnem) ask him me fa shyt":mjlol::usure:wat settlement..idk but for this man to disrespect me like that was not called for.i was:russ: cuz he bugged up real quick.i texted back"lol.smh" he say shake that mf til it fall off.i reply "smho":lolbron:he was pissed
.the hype just burned his bridges even though the "no" policy started a couple weeks ago.shyt gotta be a legit emergency.im tired of they asses.its like they taking my kindness for weakness n fuxking off they money or feel like they got some typa leeway to do wateva they want them come calling me wen they ina bond

Moral of the story is all these fukkers who i mentioned got jobs or income.ive been lending n lending for a while now.i always got the helping hand n im n no way selfish..thats why they feel like they can constantly do this shyt.

But im like fukk that shyt.i dont save my money to lend it out all out all the time.money tied up n diffrent places n shyt.i never liked that shyt but i did it because i care but now i feel like mfs taking advantage.

So i say fukk em all.if u want to hate me because of it gone head but u dont remember all them times i said yes when i finally say no.fukk yall.my money staying where its at:pacspit:..til i get ready to fukk some of it off:obama:i work too damn hard just to sit around n be yall cash loan center:dame:

Im public enemy #1 rii now brehs n my arms to short to reach that give a fukk on the top shelf:ld:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I made a post about this last week. Some family/friends think when you have money THEY have money. Broke brehs all cry about pulling each other up (on YOUR check), but don't chip in. Asking you to donate to their lame ass business ideas when you know they don't have to drive or ideas to make shyt work. That "I'm goign to start a business" set :camby: FOH

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You've gotten off on the wrong foot. People that I love that get money from me get a one time gift and I tell them right then: okay consider it a gift and after that we done with 'borrowing' money from me.

Now you just have to be honest and tell them what you told us: y'all niqqas hittin me up daily and I aint got it like that.

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Ikr.
Family is the worst with this shyt.
Then YOU gotta remind the muthafukkas
that they owe YOU money:pacspit:
mfs got the nerve to try to lend more money than they already owe.Always hollering about wen they get they check.i know the exact date n i nver get that call.i gotta call them:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
My mother and sister consistently violate. Shouts to my mother checking my monthly statements (without my knowledge) and volunteering my money.
Omfg!!!that shyt is the worst shyt ever.mom called me 3 separate occasions talmbout another outside non relative mf(her bf) said call them.i say wat they want wit me already knowing wat it is.she like tan wana know do u got so n so til next week:dahell:

I lended it the first time cuz she cool peeps but the other times...:why:r u fukkin serious

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The only person who can guilt trip me out of some dough is my mother. I've had zero serious problems with her my whole life and vice versa. She worked in retail for all of her life and now she's working part time struggling like my aunts, cousins, grandmothers. Me, I maneuver through corporate america with ease, so I give her dough, no question if I got it, even though it annoys me. But everybody else try that " he got a good job!" shyt and they get :camby:. "i aint got it, you know how these bills be" "but you aint got kids! you aint got no bills!" :dahell:

Anybody( outside of moms, of course :youngsabo:) who's 40+ old got what they deserve out of life. They had soooo much time to turn it around financially, but didnt. No sympathy. So many young black people go through this shyt, elders all in our pockets. It's despicable. Let us not be like them in 30 years, friends. :blessed:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I remember when I got my first big raise, let it slip like a fool when my sister asked out of the blue how much I was making. Next week she's calling me for $1K for a new car. Mind you, she lived in a house bigger than mine, drove a current car more expensive than mine, was married and STILL made less put together than me, but wanted to stunt in a flashier ride on MY dime. I say no and I'm supposed to be the stingy a$$hole FOH

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP.....needing a car for work is different than just needing it for some unknown reason. I would did the car deal for them, and told them to pay back in installments. If they can't get to work, and then loose their job, then they really gone be coming for you.

Question: We talk about black folks needing to be more like other ethnic groups and helping one another out. In OP's situation, how does him saying "no" to his family fit into this cooperative economic equation?? :jbhmm: :lupe: :patrice:

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I have a few friends like this and they are legit angry when you say you can't, this nikka used to ask me for money even before I had a job and he was working, if we were hanging out and I said I was about to buy a phone or some new kicks that nikka would call me the next day asking for money borrowed on some I know you have it breh, you said you were gonna buy this yesterday :stopitslime:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Question: We talk about black folks needing to be more like other ethnic groups and helping one another out. In OP's situation, how does him saying "no" to his family fit into this cooperative economic equation?? :jbhm: :lupe: :patrice:
where talking about using whatever position of power you have to help fellow blacks get jobs or start a business not lending some lazy bums $100 every time they ask.