Micah Xavier Johnson's last words featuring Cowardly Koon Swat Team Officer.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Police used this sambo officer to talk Micah down long enough to set him up with the explosive armed robot

A tale of cowardice.

Yeah they showed this last year I believe locally. Ironically it was crazy how so much stuff came out about Lorne Ahrens, one of the cops killed and his ties to white supremacist groups along with his tattoos he wore with a arm band.

Ironically on Fathers day I went to Restland to put flowers on my cousin grave, and as I'm driving thru the cemetery I see all these "back the blue" flags everywhere. So I get out to look and they have section for dead cops. And I saw that Ahrens cop grave and even on his headstone his white supremacist tattoos are showing.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't understand why you would want to proudly go on television to describe all of this just to wrap it up with a hollow "you know...sometimes cops should think about how they affect society, ya know???". Who does this interview even benefit?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
so there was the dorner guy, and this guy. dorner was shootin mufukkas up because of corruption in the pd from what i recall. was micah's vendetta similar? police screwed him over somehow?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand why you would want to proudly go on television to describe all of this just to wrap it up with a hollow "you know...sometimes cops should think about how they affect society, ya know???". Who does this interview even benefit?
Because lets say deep down, he heard Micah Johnson's words and was like

"Damn...yo this nikka crazy...but he spittin"

You think he'd want the rest of his boys in blue know this? To have Internal Affairs and whoever else breathing down his neck for the rest of his life?

Nah if whatever Micah said got through to him even a little, he's gotta keep his mouth shut and take that shyt to the grave for him and his family sake

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
so there was the dorner guy, and this guy. dorner was shootin mufukkas up because of corruption in the pd from what i recall. was micah's vendetta similar? police screwed him over somehow?
naw, he was pissed off about cops killing black people and decided to even the score.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because lets say deep down, he heard Micah Johnson's words and was like

"Damn...yo this nikka crazy...but he spittin"

You think he'd want the rest of his boys in blue know this? To have Internal Affairs and whoever else breathing down his neck for the rest of his life?

Nah if whatever Micah said got through to him even a little, he's gotta keep his mouth shut and take that shyt to the grave for him and his family sake
Ah, Makes sense because he made it clear he was asked to shoot the other cops when that really has nothing to do with the story. Dude pretty much had to claim blue over black or very likely get clapped.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they showed this last year I believe locally. Ironically it was crazy how so much stuff came out about Lorne Ahrens, one of the cops killed and his ties to white supremacist groups along with his tattoos he wore with a arm band.

Ironically on Fathers day I went to Restland to put flowers on my cousin grave, and as I'm driving thru the cemetery I see all these "back the blue" flags everywhere. So I get out to look and they have section for dead cops. And I saw that Ahrens cop grave and even on his headstone his white supremacist tattoos are showing.
Think about how crazy that is. A man randomly and indiscriminately kills 5 cops and at least 1 of them is hardcore open white supremacist.

How many white supremacist are in American police forces throughout the nation when you can randomly select 5 officers and at least 1 is a open white supremacist?