Michael B. Jordan On Deontay Wilder In "Creed III," "It's A Cool Idea"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You can think I dont know anything about boxing but that aint gonna get you nothing but a penny and fukked up. :pachaha: It aint my job to cite shyt, I saw your posts in the first Creed thread and no remarks about a Bellew. And thats fine. Cause agian, it aint about him, its about you nikka. I aint even a fan of Wilder but you werent interested in knowing that, you just dont like him and would rather see less achieving cacs get roles that a more successful and contemporary black man get. I dont ever Juelz my nikka. I say what I want, to who I want, about whatever I want with no fear of repercussion cause I can move like that. We aint gotta keep going back and forth dude. Aint nothing coming of this worth continuing for either party.

i can piece apart this post too...next time come with better arguments :manny:...:umad:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
They're dap fishing. shyting on michael b jordan is a guaranteed way to get militant cred on here

Nah im glad it’s making money and people suppot but creed 1 was fire creed 2 was mid

Not complaining cuz I seen some wack ass movies in theaters this year that I gave my money to

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:comeon: THERES NO WAY THAT DUDE IS HALF BLACK.

MOST LIKELY 75% WHITE
WHICH MAKES HIM FULL CAC.

:devil:
:evil:
But yet you hopped on my dikk defending a non black dominican chick false claiming black who had majority non black blood. You a dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention... :hhh::hhh::hhh:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I was wrong about Bellew. He's quarter black. AJ dad is half Naija and Irish.

LWM0iVy.jpg

His dad looks black to me, he's probably quarter Irish if anything.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Creed two was so trash

They also need to make dude lose a lil muscle, he looks more like a body builder than a boxer