Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this.

LSA made a thread on not supporting black male celebrities who date out.:mjlol: I'm not even mad at them.:ehh:

I remember @Rainman and others(I forgot who else) started a thread on black females celebrities dating out, but the mods delete the thread.:rudy:
How fukking cringe is this? Why are other blacks worried about what other black stars are dating? fukking hell mate.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas love to argue about interracial dating in the black community. It's the black man fault, not it's the black woman fault. But while yall dumbasses are clucking like some chickens; other races are ploting to take your community and resources even more.
Asians, whites and Arabs laugh at us tbh, we are truly unorganised

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's like this black panther movie changed dude on his instagram dude is totally different

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Michael B. Jordan Says People Were Racist About Kendall Jenner Rumors - Us Weekly

Michael B. Jordan
didn’t have an issue with rumors that he was dating Kendall Jenner — he had an issue with people’s racist remarks.

PHOTOS: Unlikely celebrity couples

"It's the world we live in," the October cover model told GQ magazine. "They see white and black. I don't. A lot of black fans were feeling like, 'Oh, my God, he should have been with a black woman' and that whole thing," the Fantastic Fourstar said. "I get it, but on the other hand it's, like, relax. You know – it's 2015. It's okay! People can like one another, not necessarily from the same history or culture or whatever the f--- it is."
To this day, I fukk with Alicia Keys because of her reaction to a similar issue.

she was photographed with timberlake years and years ago.............and immediatley said that she was NOT with him...no chaser.

"Wallace" is fukking up