Michael Jace, Julian of The Shield, killed his wife brehs

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

The Shield actor Michael Jace was booked for his wife's murder today after he called 911 on Monday and allegedly confessed: 'I shot my wife.'

The 51-year-old is suspected of shooting dead his wife April, 40, at the couple's Los Angeles home on Monday while their young children were present.

Jace made the 911 call at 8.30pm, according to police sources who spoke to TMZ. The couple's two children, who are both under 10, reportedly witnessed the shooting and were taken in a distraught state to the police station.

Mrs Jace was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency responders with police believing the motive to be domestic violence.

Jace was reportedly home alone when his wife arrived with their children.

Shortly before Jace called 911, police received calls from neighbors in the Hyde Park area who heard shots being fired inside the property.

Jace was taken into custody and was later booked for his wife's murder, the LAPD confirmed on Tuesday.

His bail has been set at $1million and according to police, the motive of the murder is believed to be domestic violence.
Michael Jace booked for murder after ringing 911 to say he killed wife April | Mail Online

Saw it on the news about 20 mins ago.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think thats more fear of the law.

The consequences of unlawfully killing someone isn't worth it. Yeah, you killed your wife for raping your kid but then now you got to go prison and probably get sodomized yourself.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
68qslbo.jpg

Actor Michael Jace was arrested early Tuesday morning by Los Angeles police over the fatal shooting of his wife, April Jace, KCBS reported.

According to KCAL and KCBS, police responded to a "domestic violence" incident at a home in the Hyde Park neighborhood of south Los Angeles after neighbors reported hearing gunfire Monday evening. Responding officers found April Jace dead with gunshot wounds to her body.

KCAL's Andrea Fujii reported that Michael Jace was detained for questioning but not charged with any crime Monday evening.

Police confirmed to KCBS, however, that the actor was officially placed under arrest in connection with the shooting in the early morning hours of Tuesday. The Los Angeles Police said Jace was cooperating.

Jace is best known for his roles on television shows "The Shield" and "Southland," and featured with Russell Crowe in the 2009 political thriller "State of Play."

Police confirmed to the CBS stations in Los Angeles that Jace was the only man detained in connection to the shooting, and that his wife was the deceased.

vic-mackey-o.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Damn I never watched the shield but I remember him from The Replacements and Boogie Nights.