Michael Jackson-Sunset Driver (Unreleased)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Hot Street is the one. If that song was ever released it would have been a huge single. Usually with unreleased songs/demos you kinda see why they didn't make it out, or they're still unfinished. But Hot Street is probably some other artists biggest single if they put it out as it was.

I always liked the real demo for Hollywood Tonight. That bassline groovy boy :wow:

Serios Effect - The production on this sounds so new I didn't believe it was real at first.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
excellent thread as i love hot street its one of my favorite tracks

i actually prefer starlight to thriller 10X over too

i havent herd thriller in over a decade and im good

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I would’ve took off The Girl is Mine. Good song, but easily my least favorite on that album. Funny thing is The Girl is Mine was the lead single, and it didn’t do so well. I think Billie Jean was next, and then the rest was history,
I came to say the same thing. Girl is mine is the only skippable on the album. Carousel way better.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I would’ve took off The Girl is Mine. Good song, but easily my least favorite on that album. Funny thing is The Girl is Mine was the lead single, and it didn’t do so well. I think Billie Jean was next, and then the rest was history,
The girl is mine did do well. The best performing song chart wise on the album

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these the unreleased joints from the rerelezse they droppin

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
excellent thread as i love hot street its one of my favorite tracks

i actually prefer starlight to thriller 10X over too

i havent herd thriller in over a decade and im good
I did a cover of Thriller for a jam session and I dig the bassline..it's simple but it works...and the hi hats done with the linn drum.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I imagine the barbershop or the coli in January 1983 ..

"MIKE c00nin with that Paul mcacney song :mjpls: "

"What bytch you know finna be torn between 1983 Mike and Paul old white ass?::stopitslime:"