Michael Jackson's Invincible is criminally underrated

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Album is piff, I don't understand why this album dosen't get its just due as being one of his better works. shyt is pure love making soul music. I feel where he went wrong was choosing You Rock My World as his debut single cause that song wasn't that great.

oBhebxW.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pretty much and I remember around that time he was speaking out about how the record company wouldn't promote it. They bad mouthed the shyt out of it from jump even had reviews shytting on the album. Mike was speaking out at the time about how dirty these record companies treat artists especially black ones and even brought up the fact how they screwed James Brown out of his money for decades and that touring was the only way he could sustain an income. He was shyttin on Tommy Mottola too and called him the devil and racist for the shyt they were pulling. They tried to make him do shytty tours and tried to do him dirty and this album didnt deserve any of the negative pub. it received. He and this album deserved much better.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
like Monoblock said TOMMY MOTTOLA

this devil at SONY not only under promoted INVINCIBLE but MIKE found out they had hidden clauses preventing him from retaining his master's to these albums to become fully independent

so if INVINCIBLE didn't clear certain sales thresholds he still will be tied to SONY and the only option would be to BUY HIMSELF OUT THAT CONTRACT by liquidating the assets from his catalog

this is summarized right here:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/michae...nd-sony-music-entertainment/10150990282795006

and Mike blasts SONY for that:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this devil at SONY not only under promoted INVINCIBLE but MIKE found out they had hidden clauses preventing him from retaining his master's to these albums to become fully independent

so if INVINCIBLE didn't clear certain sales thresholds he still will be tied to SONY and the only option would be to BUY HIMSELF OUT THAT CONTRACT by liquidating the assets from his catalog

https://m.facebook.com/notes/michae...nd-sony-music-entertainment/10150990282795006

:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

:merchant: Michael Jackson with the realest nikka speech of all-time. Never seen this.

:whew: R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

And yes Invincible is underrated.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!