Michael Jordan: "Detroit Pistons tried to hurt me"

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone say that or are you just poor of learning?

poor of learning? :dahell: are you "poor of grammar" mothafukka my point is the flagrant foul was a rule to rid the game of some of the dirty plays that corrupted the game for the last 10 years or so. To apply that to Michael Jordan is idiotic. I should've explained it better i guess.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
poor of learning? :dahell: are you "poor of grammar" mothafukka my point is the flagrant foul was a rule to rid the game of some of the dirty plays that corrupted the game for the last 10 years or so. To apply that to Michael Jordan is idiotic. I should've explained it better i guess.

nikka you don't have a point.
You asked what rule change was implemented because of Jordan, I showed you the exact rule change implemented, and you start talking about other shyt.
So stop talking and hold that L lill nikka.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you don't have a point.
You asked what rule change was implemented because of Jordan, I showed you the exact rule change implemented, and you start talking about other shyt.
So stop talking and hold that L lill nikka.

Again show me evidence the rule was implemented only because of michael jordan. Show me examples nikka. Shoe me in the legislation of the rule it's for michael jordan.

You reaching harder than dhalsim. Hadouken nikka

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Again show me evidence the rule was implemented only because of michael jordan. Show me examples nikka. Shoe me in the legislation of the rule it's for michael jordan.

You reaching harder than dhalsim. Hadouken nikka
What do you think the rule was a reaction to kid?
You don't know shyt about what you are talking about, they needed to extend Jordan's career and stop the beating he was taking from the Pistons. They legislated the contact out of the game for Jordan and other future superstar's benefit.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP in the library microfiching :mjlol:

l4.jpg
:laff::laff:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Bird said Laimbeer would put his foot under Larry when he jumped so he might hurt his ankle when he came down. He said he knew it was deliberate so he did the same thing on the other side of the court and Laimbeer stopped doing it. Underhanded shyt with that Pistons team.

Bird still hates Laimbeer:russ:

Laimbeer has to have the most punchable face in NBA history. Committing all these dirty fouls and doing his whiny "what did I do?" faces, looking like a toddler who was sent to his room.

Then a couple games later came the payback (the same game of the famous steal by Bird of Isiah's inbound pass)

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka stfu. They got old. He ain't beat shyt till Scottie came. They whooped his ass for 3 straight years. And the reg season record against him was 15-1 during that time. Stop trying to lie bout what Mj did and didn't do.

Phuk outta here, Jordan was championship ready the day he stepped on an NBA basketball court, the rest of the (historically down-trodden) Bulls organization needed to catch up.

Laimbeer, Rodman, Dantley, Vinnie Johnson, Joe Dumars, John Salley and Zeke was a ill ass squad. Ho Grant and Pippen were still green during those years.

Detroit was just a better team during those three years, but don't get it twisted there was no one individual basketball player on the Pistons who was better than Jordan.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes. Look at his track record. Please don't talk about the executive team he has at Charlotte. Bob Johnson had to implement that. Definitely wasn't that c00n's doing.

Liar...Jordan's executive team isn't Bob Johnson's.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Jordan got fouled a lot. It's amazing he kept his cool but I see what happens when you let the rage bottle up so much. He seems bitter. He probably should've punched someone every now and then.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
We gonna act like Jordan wasn't complaining because he couldn't beat the Pistons at the time? :usure::mjlol: Especially when he was getting the treatment about being a great scorer but great scorers don't win titles and he admitted to that pissing him off? :usure: Funny how the Knicks gave him the same treatment, yet no complaints. :childplease: And I like MJ. Bron surpassed him but he's arguably still the GOAT.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That .gif looks exactly like arch rivals the arcade game
285143_24459ef5b4e64399b6b1e30830f6a5b5.gif

yall show me one time when Lebron did anything close to what Jordan does here

Jordan took up for Scottie against the Xman, he didn't send freaking Kyrie Irving, John Paxson, or BJ Armstrong to handle his work.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
We gonna act like Jordan wasn't complaining because he couldn't beat the Pistons at the time? :usure::mjlol: Especially when he was getting the treatment about being a great scorer but great scorers don't win titles and he admitted to that pissing him off? :usure: Funny how the Knicks gave him the same treatment, yet no complaints. :childplease: And I like MJ. Bron surpassed him but he's arguably still the GOAT.

he wasn't complaining near as much as Lebron, no where near it.

Jordan also went head up at dudes, he legimitately hated players on the opposing team

and he always talked up the greatness of Bird and Magic, while always trying to beat them. Lebron couldn't get past the Celts and ran to Miami, lost to Dallas and was being a cry baby about it.

Jordan paid his dues and then some