Michael Jordan Loses Case Against Chinese Knock-Off Brand Qioadan

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You don't know much about Chinese copyright law, then.

This company exists in China and Land Rover can't do a thing about it. Ditto knockoff Porsche's, Audi's, BMW's, and entire fake Apple stores.
landwind-x7-china-gz-1.jpg

China are some prolific theifs Lmaoo

Only thing China can't knock off is Boeing and Airbus aircraft :russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
China are some prolific theifs Lmaoo

Only thing China can't knock off is Boeing and Airbus aircraft :russ:

They will, soon.

In the 90’s, Russia gave China a few of their prime fighter jets as per an arms trade agreement they have. China gave them back after a while like, “Thanks for the look family, but we don’t need them anymore :salute:

…and then debuted their own fighter jets…which were an identical copy of the Russian joints, and began selling them around the world :heh:

Few things illustrate this more clearly than the J-11B, a Chinese fighter that Russian officials allege is a direct copy of the Su-27, a one-seat fighter that was developed by the Soviets through the 1970s and 1980s as a match for the U.S. F-15 and F-16.

:dead:

If Boeing goes ahead with its plans of opening a factory in China, it’s on. Man gonna be riding in Xoeiing’s in no time :shaq: :blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They will, soon.

In the 90’s, Russia gave China a few of their prime fighter jets as per an arms trade agreement they have. China gave them back after a while like, “Thanks for the look family, but we don’t need them anymore :salute:

…and then debuted their own fighter jets…which were an identical copy of the Russian joints, and began selling them around the world :heh:

:dead:

If Boeing goes ahead with its plans of opening a factory in China, it’s on. Man gonna be riding in Xoeiing’s in no time :shaq: :blessed:

I don't think the FAA will not allow Chinese commercial built aircraft in US airspace