Michael Jordan surprises super fan who got clowned on twitter

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The way he said "I love you..." and fist pumped when Jordan was like "........I love you too man..."
:mjgrin::mjcry:

That shyt made his day, even moreso than the gifts or shooting the breeze with Mike.

There are a lot of people with severe autism and mental disabilities walking around, not getting treatment. They get made fun of or treated badly every day out here. That's why I don't make fun of people...you never know. I remember seeing a mentally disabled guy crying one time, and I overheard a woman go up and ask him what's wrong. He said he thought people were making fun of him because he wore a suit and tie onto the bus. It was like he had no idea that people were laughing at his disability, way he talked, etc and thought it was just his (nice) clothes. Can you imagine not knowing you have a disability and not understanding why people making fun of you...
:mjcry:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The way he said "I love you..." and fist pumped when Jordan was like "........I love you too man..."
:mjgrin::mjcry:

That shyt made his day, even moreso than the gifts or shooting the breeze with Mike.

There are a lot of people with severe autism and mental disabilities walking around, not getting treatment. They get made fun of or treated badly every day out here. That's why I don't make fun of people...you never know. I remember seeing a mentally disabled guy crying one time, and I overheard a woman go up and ask him what's wrong. He said he thought people were making fun of him because he wore a suit and tie onto the bus. It was like he had no idea that people were laughing at his disability, way he talked, etc and thought it was just his (nice) clothes. Can you imagine not knowing you have a disability and not understanding why people making fun of you...