Michael Jordan Texted Stephen A Smith to Say Magic Johnson is Better than Steph Curry

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Magic is BY FAR the most overrated NBA player of all time. He, Bird and MJ with their lucky ass stacked teams are the reason people overrate ring count in the all time great discussion.

Magic would be as ringless as CP3 in today's era. People confusing iconic and important to NBA history for greatness in overall playing ability.

Magic Johnson is not overrated breh, I've never even heard that said before
:why:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Magic is BY FAR the most overrated NBA player of all time. He, Bird and MJ with their lucky ass stacked teams are the reason people overrate ring count in the all time great discussion.

Magic would be as ringless as CP3 in today's era. People confusing iconic and important to NBA history for greatness in overall playing ability.
This is the WORST POST I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD

:laff:

You should be slapped at least 68 times

This goof said BY FAR and doubled down and capitalized it

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to this asinine bullshyt ... :mjlol: ....3 MVP awards, 3 NBA Finals MVP Awards,.9 NBA Finals Appearances, 5 NBA Championships....but but he was on a stacked team......what a fukking dumbass ...

not to mention playing with HIV and still avg 20 ppg 12.5 assists and 7 boards at age 31.

In todays era he’d be the most coveted player in the league :dahell:

supersized playmakers are wanted by everyone and Magic was literally the best at it .

CP3 is ringless because he’s too small to assert his will in the playoffs,Magic wouldn’t have that issue at all.

Y’all just be saying shyt on here

This is the WORST POST I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD

:laff:

You should be slapped at least 68 times

This goof said BY FAR and doubled down and capitalized it
I'm fine with letting my thread about Magic flop, but none of the points mentioned in that thread will be addressed or refuted because, as I said, Magic's untouchable status is not based on his overall impact in a game but on his likability, flashiness and being part of a dynasty at a crucial time in NBA history.

Motherf*ckers talking 'bout b-b-but he was tall!, b-b-b-but he had hiv! b-b-b-but Jordan endorsed him! :mjlol:

Get the f*ck outta here with that weak ass sh*t. Put a prime CP3 on those Laker squads and he dominates too. Don't tell me Magic was tall and could impact the game that way, show me how many rebounds he actually grabbed. Show me the blocks. Show me the assist numbers that CP3 couldn't have gotten to. Show me the defense that Magic played. Show me where the nine top 3 MVP finishes were supposed to be hidden in his numbers.

Steph Curry is a way more impactful player than Magic. Get this legacy/pity praise for the OG up out my face. :camby:

I hate Steph Curry, as a healthy man should, but dude is clearly on another level than Magic. Magic was low key a stiff who could only run a fast break with those long ass strides. No other significant moves to speak of. And low key Bron's passing highlight reel is better than Magic's.
People sh*t on Bill Russell because his scoring wasn't all that. Ain't no way Magic deserves to be over Bill on any list and yet he often is.

That was the point of my thread. Magic is untouchable because he's likable and he played on winning teams. But the accolades don't match what he actually put up on the board.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm fine with letting my thread about Magic flop, but none of the points mentioned in that thread will be addressed or refuted because, as I said, Magic's untouchable status is not based on his overall impact in a game but on his likability, flashiness and being part of a dynasty at a crucial time in NBA history.

Motherf*ckers talking 'bout b-b-but he was tall!, b-b-b-but he had hiv! b-b-b-but Jordan endorsed him! :mjlol:

Get the f*ck outta here with that weak ass sh*t. Put a prime CP3 on those Laker squads and he dominates too. Don't tell me Magic was tall and could impact the game that way, show me how many rebounds he actually grabbed. Show me the blocks. Show me the assist numbers that CP3 couldn't have gotten to. Show me the defense that Magic played. Show me where the nine top 3 MVP finishes were supposed to be hidden in his numbers.

Steph Curry is a way more impactful player than Magic. Get this legacy/pity praise for the OG up out my face. :camby:

I hate Steph Curry, as a healthy man should, but dude is clearly on another level than Magic. Magic was low key a stiff who could only run a fast break with those long ass strides. No other significant moves to speak of. And low key Bron's passing highlight reel is better than Magic's.
People sh*t on Bill Russell because his scoring wasn't all that. Ain't no way Magic deserves to be over Bill on any list and yet he often is.

That was the point of my thread. Magic is untouchable because he's likable and he played on winning teams. But the accolades don't match what he actually put up on the board.
:dead: :dead: :dead:....be an idiot with a horrible sports opinion bruh's....

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

stfu you idiot. While prime Curry was being locked up by Love in game 7 rookie magic was doing this

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Magic won the National Championship over Larry Bird & Indiana State his Sophomore year at Michigan State & then as an NBA rookie won Finals MVP with the Lakers. That performance in game 6 when Kareem was hurt is still one of the greatest performances of all-time. He went on to lead the Lakers to 5 NBA Titles & 2 more Finals MVP’s. He also won 3 regular season MVP’s. He absolutely is the greater player than Steph Curry on my All-Time list. Steph can claim greatest shooter ever.