Michael Keaton "The Founder" trailer (Mcdonald's Movie)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:
The Keatonaissance continues, yall die.

Keaton going for his 3rd straight best picture winner

michael-4869896b-4c6a-42d8-8724-11853c8872fe.gif

@pickles :umad:

@Sensitive Blake Griffin we in here

#movieclub

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Gable almost was almost in 3 straight winners...lost the third year.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I said this in the other Founder thread, and I'll say it again - I'm just glad Michael Keaton is back. I always thought he (along with Michael Rooker and Brad Dourif) were severely underrated. Then, he disappeared for awhile and then popped up in Toy Story 3 and I was like ":krs: Oh yeah! Michael Keaton! Where have you been, breh?" Loved Birdman, Spotlight was pretty interesting. Looking forward to seeing him in The Founder and Spider-Man Homecoming.

He's always a great guest on the late night shows too:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy @Sensitive Blake Griffin @BXKingPin82 @HHR @Nature Boy Ric Flair

This was pretty enjoyable. I felt it could've been better with some more inspired direction, Hancock is a solid craftsman but misses that "it" factor, but the screenplay and performances are ace and there are a couple of really, really good scenes in this (three words: "pennies from heaven"). I didn't care much for the marital issues which felt kinda tacked on, but I guess it was necessary to tell it, if only because it further emphasizes how ruthlessly Ray Croc got rid of those standing in the way of his ambition. Most of the movie is glued together by Keaton's performance, but I really enjoyed the rest of the cast just as much and it just comes together as a good and interesting biopic that's definitely worth a watch, although I think in the end it just misses that one thing that makes it truly memorable.

Also, this low-key feels like the movie that will perfectly capture the Trump presidency, which is kinda weird because they obviously had no clue about that when they were making this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
good looks on the review @TheGodling
im definitely interested in this
im not really much a Mickey Ds fan/eater whatever (Im team White Castle til i die!)
but its funny, as popular as they are i dont know shyt about McDonalds or how it came about or the owner/creator. just weird
so i def wanna see