Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only get 6 years

and this woman young kid will never see his mom again

fukk him
He could get a life sentence and it still wont change the reality. It's a tragedy and shameful but if he can be rehabilitated no reason to throw him a cell for life, other countries WAAAY ahead of us when it comes to punishment

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could get a life sentence and it still wont change the reality. It's a tragedy and shameful but if he can be rehabilitated no reason to throw him a cell for life, other countries WAAAY ahead of us when it comes to punishment
How do these countries punish dui’s?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How do these countries punish dui’s?
Other countries have a wholesale approach to crime and punishment. They take into account a bunch of factors and the person. Many don't have mandatory minimums. I do believe that one should have to pay their debt but 25 years in prison isn’t really going to do that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other countries have a wholesale approach to crime and punishment. They take into account a bunch of factors and the person. Many don't have mandatory minimums. I do believe that one should have to pay their debt but 25 years in prison isn’t really going to do that.
I feel you. But imagine he killed your ma or your daughter like that and you run into him 6 years later and he's just having a good old time and your family been dead for no reason other then his stupidity. Might not be so easy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It’s gotta be wild to not be a career criminal and go to prison :wow:

6 years too :wow:

One day you’re living a nice comfortable suburb life the next day you’re in a box with wolves

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of the Nolan brothers. Christopher, world famous director. Jonathan, successful TV showrunner and screenwriter. The other one Matthew:damn:.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He had a choice when he got in that car drunk. Drunk drivers are selfish. A woman’s dead because a rich dude couldn’t call a Uber or get a driver. Tell this shyt to her family and see what they think.I hate drunk drivers:pacspit:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is up with them.

Did they baby those goofs so much that they lost all sense and discipline.

But then 2 of 3 made it to the nba. I dont even know. Wild wild shyt for the family.