Michelle Beadle on her Anti-Mayweather Agenda, Claims "Race Card" is Used

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I hope a struggle team brehhette catch this bytch in Vegas this week and give her that Macho Man work.

S3sOS1h.gif
That looks like some paranormal activity shyt :whoo:
Cgi macho man out of it and wwe has a movie right there.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Got this McGorry breh to delete this tweet in a half hour (in London, never heard of him but he popped up in my timeline)

"The only thing I know less about than boxing is about how people can root for a man that beats women. #TeamPacquiao"

http://inagist.com/all/594394172162879488/

The art of internet/twitter debate is to not ask questions, those are too easily ignored, inform of your thoughts.

So first I went for the Beatles play:

Too soft, needed some umph:

Then the big guns, doing my Googles and digging dirt (reaching is absolutely fine):

Then the victory lap tweet:

I now am a Gay Champion on twitter, new gay followers and everything :smugfavre:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ESPN has been ramping it up on Mayweather the past couple of days.

Sarah Spain and Prim were crying about him yesterday.

He must of pissed off the suits.

:pachaha:
They're bracing for if he wins, they can have shade on him. They do this to ALL ULTRA SUCCESSFUL Black athletes..it's no "gay agenda" as everyone keeps saying..it's the anti-Black success agenda. Fear.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She gon talk all that shyt and still try to be in the building for the fight? fukk dat, give her seat to a real fan. I applaud this. Cari Champion :ufdup:

Ronda Rousey not making the fight tonight?

LOL@Floyd making sure these bytches answer for that slick shyt and they have to miss the biggest fight of their lifetime when they all the easy access in the world to get there naturally over REAL fans:laugh: