Microsoft says 10 years is ‘sufficient for Sony to develop Call of Duty alternatives’

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair this ain't even remotely the same shyt. I'm pretty sure Noone would care if they developed an exclusive new shooter or new game period for the Xbox. What Microsoft is currently doing is basically why people didn't want them getting involved with the gaming space from the jump.
So if it can just easily be done, sony or someone else should easily be able to do it. Then we have two COD level shooters.

Everybody wins :ehh:………no?:dwillhuh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair this ain't even remotely the same shyt. I'm pretty sure Noone would care if they developed an exclusive new shooter or new game period for the Xbox. What Microsoft is currently doing is basically why people didn't want them getting involved with the gaming space from the jump.
Sony has been doing this since PS1 but actually 2x times worse cancelling and blocking fully finished games that have and had been announced.

But people are ok with that, I don't understand why people are concerned now?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U are clearly misrepresenting what I said. So I will not engage. No thanks brodie. Feel how u wanna feel.
Not misrepresenting anything.

In one breath y’all say how microsoft should be able to just pull IP and development talent out of thin air.

Then on the other side of it you pretend microsoft buying what amounts to a small portion of the overall games industry as some untenable thing that sony or the rest of the industry can’t possibly compete with.

That’s microsoft’s point in the document in the op. After they offered the 10 years sony responded by saying after the 10 years there would be a drop off and mass exodus of playstion users. This is microsoft simply saying “you got 10 years to prepare:stopitslime:” and they still say they have no intention or motivation to just remove the game from playstation EVER.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not misrepresenting anything.

In one breath y’all say how microsoft should be able to just pull IP and development talent out of thin air.

Then on the other side of it you pretend microsoft buying what amounts to a small portion of the overall games industry as some untenable thing that sony or the rest of the industry can’t possibly compete with.

That’s microsoft’s point in the document in the op. After they offered the 10 years sony responded by saying after the 10 years there would be a drop off and mass exodus of playstion users. This is microsoft simply saying “you got 10 years to prepare:stopitslime:” and they still say they have no intention or motivation to just remove the game from playstation EVER.
Have at it fam. I'm not arguing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when is a decision gonna be made on this shyt?

sony acting like a whole bytch

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s exactly the same. Y’all just want to pretend like each new call of duty isn’t a new game.

By this standard the next 4 to 10 call of duty games will be multi platform.

:umad: So much you can’t even think objectively