Migrants Choose Arrest In Canada Over Staying In The U.S.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

"Royal Canadian Mounted Police are reporting a flurry of illegal crossings into Canada in recent months. Officials say Quebec province has seen the highest influx of people seeking asylum, with many crossing in snowy, remote areas in northern New York.

One illegal crossing area that has become particularly popular among immigrants is in Champlain, N.Y., in the northeast corner of the state.

"They'll be walking — you'll see whole families, like two adults and like three children most of the time," says Matthew Turner. "They'll be walking down the road with suitcases and backpacks."

:francis:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

"Royal Canadian Mounted Police are reporting a flurry of illegal crossings into Canada in recent months. Officials say Quebec province has seen the highest influx of people seeking asylum, with many crossing in snowy, remote areas in northern New York.

One illegal crossing area that has become particularly popular among immigrants is in Champlain, N.Y., in the northeast corner of the state.

"They'll be walking — you'll see whole families, like two adults and like three children most of the time," says Matthew Turner. "They'll be walking down the road with suitcases and backpacks."

:francis:

Major props bruh. I was listening to this but was late to work and couldn't hear it all

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
We'll actually accept them and we don't really care. The majority generally end up being productive members of our society

Kyoon

The Truth is Never Too Horrible
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD
Trum(p)man show: Anti-establishment billionaire changes policies: abortion, Syria and wall: for dummies
Muslims no longer allowed to enter the USA while Iran will continue to supply the ground troops for the "US led coalition" in Iraq and Syria.
Why NO Muslims (same as Hispanics or any non-whites) are going to be allowed to leave North America:
http://truman-world.blogspot.com/2016/12/trumpman-anti-establishment-billionaire.html