Mike Budenholzer WOAT Playoff Coach

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
While NBA is full of incompetent coaches Mike Budenholzer somehow manages to one up himself every year in the playoffs. Luckily for Bud his failures will be forgotten because of amazing performance by KD.

Refused to double team Kevin Durant :mindblown:

Kept Lopez in the game even though he was always late to close out Jeff Green (7-8 from three) :unimpressed:

Didn't take advantage of Harden on the defensive end :gucci:

Got outcoached by Ellen DeGeneres :scust:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He gone after this year either way

I can't believe Toronto had an interest in him after Casey

They dodged a bullet
Regular season he's great but he has to go. It's too late in his tenure for the organization to get a high profile assistant to hold his hand :dame: in the playoffs.

His confused/scared look when things are falling apart doesn't help either.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Regular season he's great but he has to go. It's too late in his tenure for the organization to get a high profile assistant to hold his hand :dame: in the playoffs.

His confused/scared look when things are falling apart doesn't help either.
He’s most definitely out. Three straight years with what many would consider a championship level team and three disappointing and embarrassing playoff exits. Nets bigs down the stretch were KD and Green. You had Giannis and Brook in and didn’t even try to pound the paint with them.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dude is so blind out there. I really feel like the most casual of basketball fan would be able to make an in game adjustment better than him.
Its like he learned all the wrong things from Pop

You can be too be rigid that it becomes a detriment

Who cares about relying on a structure when those who are willing to experiment outside the box will always have an advantage

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He’s most definitely out. Three straight years with what many would consider a championship level team and three disappointing and embarrassing playoff exits. Nets bigs down the stretch were KD and Green. You had Giannis and Brook in and didn’t even try to pound the paint with them.
Brook was out there pump faking threes are trying to shoot runners/floaters :mindblown:

Jason Kidd coming soon
If he goes to Portland do they make the playoffs next year? :sas2:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Harden was literally a 1 legged man and was supposed to be food on defense for any halfway competent coach. Not only did Budenholzer not take advantage of it but did such a poor job that Harden played MORE minutes than normal :heh:
Harden out there like

:dwillhuh: I just knew I was gonna get exposed 5 minutes into this game and be resting”