Mike Chioda confused when someone cashed in MITB :mjlaugh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Chioda was hating his ass off with Mella that night :scust:

Carmella-12.gif

the only worst and most obviously rigged call by a referee was in the 2019 NFC Championship game when the referee (who was in on the Los Angeles fix) didn't call the blatantly obvious pass interference that ended up dictating the outcome of the game :hhh:

saints-no-call.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He was probably like :gucci: at the idea of women having a Money in the Bank contract. He was looking at her like, "When did you win this? Was I the referee for that match? Can you cash in on A.J., too?! :mindblown:"

You have to do it like CM Punk did. Both times when he cashed in, he had the referee with him ready to officiate the match. :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I talked about this trope a few years ago in another thread. Almost every time someone tries to cash in their MITB briefcase, the referee looks confused as fukk and slowly takes time to register the fact that this is happening right now. It's like how people take their time to crawl out of a cage match when they could just run/jump over to the door.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I talked about this trope a few years ago in another thread. Almost every time someone tries to cash in their MITB briefcase, the referee looks confused as fukk and slowly takes time to register the fact that this is happening right now. It's like how people take their time to crawl out of a cage match when they could just run/jump over to the door.

I like it, builds anticipation to the announcement of the cash-in. It's a serious matter, the ref gotta be SURE you about spending that title shot right then and there. Also like the Carmella one because she was heel and the champ just got beat down so it gets more heat for her when a ref acts disgusted or hesitant with the wrestler like "bruh really? this is cheap".

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Are you sure?

Are you sure this is a cash-in?

Are you Carmella?

Are you the Money in the Bank holder?

Is this the Money in the Bank briefcase?

Are you sure you want to get your title opportunity here at Smackdown Live, Friday nights on the USA network?

Am I a referee?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He was probably like :gucci: at the idea of women having a Money in the Bank contract. He was looking at her like, "When did you win this? Was I the referee for that match? Can you cash in on A.J., too?! :mindblown:"

You have to do it like CM Punk did. Both times when he cashed in, he had the referee with him ready to officiate the match. :wow:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

But yeah I wish we had a few do it like Punk. Drag your own ref down and get the shyt poppin with no delay/asking of questions.