Mike Dean throws subliminal at J. Cole (UPDATE: SouLja Boy was the target)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont give a shyt what he have to say.. That song is piff

My only issue is why is NYC spinning that song in heavy rotation yet Joeys version(which is better) got absolutely no spins when it dropped. Hearing that song getting played heavy while Joeys didnt reeks of payola.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I thought Mike was talking bout Soulja :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link me to that joey badass

comments:

Justin Iyke4 days ago
>>>This comment section finna get blown up like Al qeda cos of J.Cole's false prophet. Where y'all been since Joey dropped this fire years ago? Sleeping on him as usual huh???

Howard19 hours ago
Still Sounds Better Than Coles Version.

CALL ME O5 hours ago
If you here because you realized j cole used this beat you the real MVP

Fichii21 hours ago
Irrelevant boring ass rapper disses one of the goats and the biggest game changer.... I'd rather listen to the original

Onix Sanabria3 days ago
when i heard false prophets i was like hold up... isnt this ohhh lord lol a great using the beat of another great and is dropping an album soon so hopefully joey is on it

seba hara19 hours ago
infinitely better than false prophets

captaininsano showsnomercy1 day ago
Joey's Waves > J coles Phalse Prophets. Both dope as hell tho, good quality music from great artists

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My only issue is why is NYC spinning that song in heavy rotation yet Joeys version(which is better) got absolutely no spins when it dropped. Hearing that song getting played heavy while Joeys didnt reeks of payola.
No. it just reeks of the level of rapper doing it. When Joey did "Waves" it was his first mixtape. He was only 16-17 and tho his name was bubblin it wasn't what it is now. J Cole is one of the 3 highest selling new rappers in the game. Joey's version def is better tho. No question.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. it just reeks of the level of rapper doing it. When Joey did "Waves" it was his first mixtape. He was only 16-17 and tho his name was bubblin it wasn't what it is now. J Cole is one of the 3 highest selling new rappers in the game. Joey's version def is better tho. No question.

So explain this....How come when Prodigy drops albums neither Hot 97 nor Power 105 plays any of the songs??

Nothing from HNIC 2 or 3...Albert Einstein or Bumpy Johnson. Explain.

:jbhmm: