Mike Tyson on Dan Lebatard's show....

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I just got done listening to this... This nikka was purely unfiltered, cursing up a storm, and they couldn't hit the dump button quick enough to cut em out.... I'm in tears... Ya'll are gonna have to catch the podcast. I'm sorry, I wasn't in any shape to compose a thread for this, not as hard as I was laughing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mike Tyson is the realest :wow:

they asked him where he would be without drugs and women and he said he would be a nobody and fake, he had to go through that to become the man he is today

:to:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So throughout his divorce with Robin Givens, he was banging throughout the whole process. So one day after thier court date, Tyson goes to over to their house to bang her and noone is there. So he gets into his car, and she pulls up and there was another guy in the passenger seat. The other guy was Brad Pitt. :dead:

Alpha Dog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Who the hell does Brad Pitt think he is screwing peoples wives?"

My man Mike got directions to a crack house from a cop while high :wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It was better without everything being bleeped out... One of the more entertaining sports interviews I've heard in a while, since the time that Mike Francesa had Lawrence Taylor on and he kept cursing on the air.

Daps
So throughout his divorce with Robin Givens, he was banging throughout the whole process. So one day after thier court date, Tyson goes to over to their house to bang her and noone is there. So he gets into his car, and she pulls up and there was another guy in the passenger seat. The other guy was Brad Pitt. :dead:

"Who the hell does Brad Pitt think he is screwing peoples wives?"

My man Mike got directions to a crack house from a cop while high :wow:

Guys, I've told these stories, before.

lol