Mike tyson vs jake paul = endgame for paul brothers

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
For both brothers? IDK lowkey I could see Logan main eventing Wrestlemania in the next two years

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I feel like a lot of ppl are immediately jumping to "this is all fake" as a defense mechanism for the fact that Tyson is about to lose to Jake Paul

I have no doubt that Tyson would KO Paul inside the first minute if he was even 10-15 years younger, but as much as ppl wanna hate on Paul, he is at this point at the very least a legitimate lower level pro boxer who has all the money in the world to get the best training who spends all his time doing that

If this is a legit straight fight, Jake Paul wins this really easily

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I feel like a lot of ppl are immediately jumping to "this is all fake" as a defense mechanism for the fact that Tyson is about to lose to Jake Paul

This isn't because of Tyson being on the card. Pretty sure it's been around for years at this point that his matches are probably fixed.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps

I have no doubt that Tyson would KO Paul inside the first minute if he was even 10-15 years younger, but as much as ppl wanna hate on Paul, he is at this point at the very least a legitimate lower level pro boxer who has all the money in the world to get the best training who spends all his time doing that

If this is a legit straight fight, Jake Paul wins this really easily
he's going to clinch all night long.