'Millenials' Lost Their Mojo': Study shows they aren't getting laid

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I miss the so called "super thug" era because it wasn't all these fake weirdos prancing around in tight ass shyt looking like gay Europeans and the culture wasn't completely vapid of any real substance. People always down Gangsta rap but well done shyt like that was far better than the pretentious decadent snobbish bullshyt we're left with today. Scarface or Pac had way more to say to me as a Black man than any of the new acts today that supposedly represent my generation. fukk that fashionista shyt Kanye on, I don't give a fukk about drakes relationship issues with ig thots, these artists today either have no capability at all of speaking to the people or they do it in an extra corny way to be palatable to white consumers.

I salute all the thug nikkaz that paved the way for people like me to live by codes and ethics and not be on some laisse faire, everyone-gets-a-gold-star-don't-be-a-hater type goofy foofy bullshyt. It's all about your merits and we don't give a fukk about that anymore. It's always crazy to see what my generation became but I'm just glad me and my nikkaz stayed true for the most part. Y'all can have this extra strength soft shyt. :ld:

Or salute to Black Men that are worth a damn handling their business. No thugs, soft punks, etc. :rudy:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Or salute to Black Men that are worth a damn handling their business. No thugs, soft punks, etc. :rudy:

Believe it or not, there are "thugs" that are worth a damn handling their business in this world. And I mean through legitimate means when I say handling their business. What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted other than tagging "thugs" as some catch all negative like these whites do so I don't even know what the fukk point you're trying to make.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I miss the so called "super thug" era because it wasn't all these fake weirdos prancing around in tight ass shyt looking like gay Europeans and the culture wasn't completely vapid of any real substance. People always down Gangsta rap but well done shyt like that was far better than the pretentious decadent snobbish bullshyt we're left with today. Scarface or Pac had way more to say to me as a Black man than any of the new acts today that supposedly represent my generation. fukk that fashionista shyt Kanye on, I don't give a fukk about drakes relationship issues with ig thots, these artists today either have no capability at all of speaking to the people or they do it in an extra corny way to be palatable to white consumers.

I salute all the thug nikkaz that paved the way for people like me to live by codes and ethics and not be on some laisse faire, everyone-gets-a-gold-star-don't-be-a-hater type goofy foofy bullshyt. It's all about your merits and we don't give a fukk about that anymore. It's always crazy to see what my generation became but I'm just glad me and my nikkaz stayed true for the most part. Y'all can have this extra strength soft shyt. :ld:

It's a double edged sword. Many black folk lost their lives to that excessive mean mugging shyt and many black folk gave up on their potential to be in "the streets" by choice. And the irony of this is, many of the super thug kids are the :wrist: type of dudes.

But yeah, the past ain't sweet at all, and the present ain't all that great, but at least you can do your own thing and a much lower chance of people butting in your business. :ld: