Mind blowing info!! Make you grab your nuts! Wonder Woman is REAL!!!!

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Begin at the 1hr 54m mark. Breh gets into some info I believe few if you ever heard.

There was a time in earth history when men didn't exist. We (men) are mutations.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Basically, the conclusion is, there's a conspiracy to hide that thousands of years ago, only women existed. They reproduced asexually. They mutated to start producing men due to some external event.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, the conclusion is, there's a conspiracy to hide that thousands of years ago, only women existed. They reproduced asexually. They mutated to start producing men due to some external event.
That has been proven to be false. But I don't believe you believe in evolution.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Proven to be false by who?

As for evolution it depends on what you mean by it :gucci:

No I don't believe I came from a damn monkey.

So you don't believe in Science, then.

Cool. Believe what you want. But a discussion on whether humans literally had a phase where there were no males pretty much hinges on Scientific principles.

For instance.

Humans have two sexes because at a certain point in evolution (the idea you think is false) there were no males of any kind. No females either. Asexual is something like an amoeba or a worm. A worm is not a femal. Nor a male.

So a society of all one creature without an 'opposite' sex wouldn't be all feamle. It would be all asexual. The female does not exist until the male counterpart exists.

So it's either or. Either there are no sexes, just a population of asexual beings, OR the two sexes develop.

Now, the point at which sexes developed was WAAAAAASSYYYYYY before the existence of humans. Aligators and sharks are some of the oldest creatures still living today.

Both were developed well after sexes developed among earthling animals and well before mammals even existed (no Google but I think that's accurate about sharks predating mammals altogether).

So the idea that we were born into the system without males is ridiculous. The evidence is that EVERY ANIMAL AROUND YOU HAS TWO SEXES. So this has been a feature of animals in general for longer than we have existed.

Like I said, viruses and shyt have one sex but I can't think of anything complex besides a worm or a jelly fish that doesn't have 2 sexes.

And there are zero birds, reptiles, insects, mammals, or fish that have only one sex.

That's how long ago sexes developed among earthlings. Before insects.

But if you don't believe in science then this isn't even able to be a conversation.

You look at all the evidence and retort with "bullshyt!".

Impossible to debate science vs your imaginary world of magic and unseen deities with reality warping powers.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...word, some species of lizards get down like that where they are all female, but then some change sex to procreate with their sisters.

:lupe::lupe::lupe:...wait, does this mean reptilians are real and they're all female? so lacerta is real?

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So you don't believe in Science, then.

Cool. Believe what you want. But a discussion on whether humans literally had a phase where there were no males pretty much hinges on Scientific principles.

For instance.

Humans have two sexes because at a certain point in evolution (the idea you think is false) there were no males of any kind. No females either. Asexual is something like an amoeba or a worm. A worm is not a femal. Nor a male.

So a society of all one creature without an 'opposite' sex wouldn't be all feamle. It would be all asexual. The female does not exist until the male counterpart exists.

So it's either or. Either there are no sexes, just a population of asexual beings, OR the two sexes develop.

Now, the point at which sexes developed was WAAAAAASSYYYYYY before the existence of humans. Aligators and sharks are some of the oldest creatures still living today.

Both were developed well after sexes developed among earthling animals and well before mammals even existed (no Google but I think that's accurate about sharks predating mammals altogether).

So the idea that we were born into the system without males is ridiculous. The evidence is that EVERY ANIMAL AROUND YOU HAS TWO SEXES. So this has been a feature of animals in general for longer than we have existed.

Like I said, viruses and shyt have one sex but I can't think of anything complex besides a worm or a jelly fish that doesn't have 2 sexes.

And there are zero birds, reptiles, insects, mammals, or fish that have only one sex.

That's how long ago sexes developed among earthlings. Before insects.

But if you don't believe in science then this isn't even able to be a conversation.

You look at all the evidence and retort with "bullshyt!".

Impossible to debate science vs your imaginary world of magic and unseen deities with reality warping powers.

Oh I believe in science. My contention is we know jack shyt about science.

Are you aware of animals, higher end not worms, who can reproduce asexually now?

Again, we know a little something aboit science, but not enough to where we can walk around with our chest puffed out like we know it all.

Are you familiar with the saying, "Nature will find a way"?

I'm very versed in science, it was my passion growing up. My field was Entomology.