Mindblowing Ben Wallace Fact (BEN WALLACE APPRECIATION THREAD)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defensive goat and undersized

nikka was low key 6'7 guarding 7 footers

His man to man D was nothing special. Shaq and Duncan abused him so bad that Rasheed was the guy guarding them in crunch time.

As a man to man defender Rasheed Wallace was much better.

Ben Wallace was a beast as a weakside off the ball defender.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
His man to man D was nothing special. Shaq and Duncan abused him so bad that Rasheed was the guy guarding them in crunch time.

Showing off your Ignorance or stupidity???

I'm a Heat fan and I clearly remember dude embarrassing Shaq many times when we had Shaq. One time it was so bad I turned off the TV and walked out in the middle of the game because my homies were poking fun at me so badly... At my homies house!!! I think that' one was during the Bulls years. It was that block in the playoffs when Shaq couldn't even get the shyt off and fell on his ass. To this day TNT guys play the shyt to make fun of Shaq

Again either you were blind or your truly talking out of your anus.

Edit: and before you say it was the Lakers years I remember Ben locking him down then too

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Showing off your Ignorance or stupidity???

I'm a Heat fan and I clearly remember dude embarrassing Shaq many times when we had Shaq. One time it was so bad I turned off the TV and walked out in the middle of the game because my homies were poking fun at me so badly... At my homies house!!! I think that' one was during the Bulls years. It was that block in the playoffs when Shaq couldn't even get the shyt off and fell on his ass. To this day TNT guys play the shyt to make fun of Shaq

Again either you were blind or your truly talking out of your anus.

Edit: and before you say it was the Lakers years I remember Ben locking him down then too
Swag is ignorant bro

Notice he named two guys who were arguably the best two to ever player pf/center and ben held his own and would get swirched off simply because rasheed allowed ben to play weak side help defense. Ben wallace was like a middle linebacker/safety when it came to defense. If a guy managed to run past rip/Billups/tay or if they could even get past mike james/Lyndsay hunter then ben more than likely made sure they didnt get a clean look within 15 feet and he made sure they couldnt dump the balk off to a cutter or a big man near the post. Shaq bullied everyone from 2000 to like 03 but after that it wasnt the same. Yes he still was dominant but ben wallace as a defender was strong as shyt and held his own and made many key defensive plays and stops against diesel

Aa for Duncan, duncan in his prime was an understated offensive weapon. Could scoree over either shoulder with jump hooks, up and unders, turn around jumpers, fade aways, bank shots, etc.

With that said...ben wallace was primary defender on tim in the finals and tim averaged 41 percent that series versus a career of 500 scorer who lead the league in points and rebounds that playoffs

Yes the pistons as a whole were a good defensive team but the same way the warriors without steph could still win 50 games and be competitive, big ben makes the pistons an all time great defensive team and is the sole/soul reason why they could hold several teams to under 70 points in games and guy he was defensive player of the year 4 times

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

you done quoted atleast 10 of my posts in the past year and I don't like that. I went to the Bay and pulled the baddest bytch there. I own you.

But whatever...

I let you get off that year in the Finals... you go pay this year. You a flex ass nikka when nobody watching. Ben was playing at a legendary level and you mad. You very mad.

I understand. Insecure ass nikkas be like that.