Minecraft Dungeons (PS4,X1,Switch)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't get into the game. Decent base but when ever I play it, I feel like going to play one of the many other ARPGs that is more polished(playing titan quest right now). Will revisit this game after the DLC is released to see if there is any improvement.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is fukking :lawd:

EMWildin is my Minecraft name. Don't know if we'll ever catch each other on.

Im lvl 51 and have the final difficulty unlocked. More mob enchantments and items :blessed:

I'm at the last level now. But I'm going back and beating every level on hard so I can get the most powerful weapons and artifacts.

When you beat the game can you seamlessly change the difficulty or do you have to start over?

I'm level 32-33 now. But I'm going back and playing the levels on hard with stronger weapons and artifacts and I feel like I'm beasting plus I'm getting stronger weapons armor and artifacts :banderas:

I'm not gonna front. Had I paid $40 for this I wouldnt be mad at all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
EMWildin is my Minecraft name. Don't know if we'll ever catch each other on.

I'm at the last level now. But I'm going back and beating every level on hard so I can get the most powerful weapons and artifacts.

When you beat the game can you seamlessly change the difficulty or do you have to start over?

I'm level 32-33 now. But I'm going back and playing the levels on hard with stronger weapons and artifacts and I feel like I'm beasting plus I'm getting stronger weapons armor and artifacts :banderas:

I'm not gonna front. Had I paid $40 for this I wouldnt be mad at all.
Cosign everything here.

Breh, I had a rapid crossbow that was basically GOAT like the grau in Call of Duty Warzone

Look at my gif...
SandyVibrantFlies-size_restricted.gif

:wow:

Straight bodybagged every mob nikka who wanted smoke and I had like 1 hp left.:pacspit:

How do I add you through Minecraft? My gamertag on Xbox is DPresidential.

I hope there is crossplay.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Decided to try this with the kid a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised :leon: It’s simple enough to play co-op with children but there’s just enough depth to the combat, loot, and progression that it actually keeps me engaged and eager for the next loot drop/level up while playing.

Not a game I’d play on my own but as a family/couch co-op game this shyt pretty damn good:ld: