Minneapolis finds 1,700 untested rape kits

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Nx7hEri_d.jpg

:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Long story short, no one on the police force has an explanation on how so many rape kits went untested

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I seen a Cnn story on police not testing rape kits and stuff. Its an epidemic. The only time police dutifully handles rape/sexual assault accusations is when the accused is a black man, and I mean that in the most literal way possible.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Horrible. It’s sad the victims aren’t getting justice and the perpetrators may still be on the street victimizing more people.

Also there are people (a lot of them black men) sitting in jail when they shouldn’t be cause rape kits could exonerate them :to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Scumbag America. The United Nations gotta put extreme force against America for this.....

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
This is why the whole “Believe Women” and Me Too type of shyt gets so much steam. I know shyt can get annoying at times, but I do believe women have their reasons for being loud about this type of shyt these days.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Lots of em untested. Remember this being a big deal a few years ago on twitter. Never really considered it being due to anything but budget issues, but it would put a lot of cacs in jail also :ohhh:

Maybe a couple coli posters too :scust:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Lots of em untested. Remember this being a big deal a few years ago on twitter. Never really considered it being due to anything but budget issues, but it would put a lot of cacs in jail also :ohhh:

Maybe a couple coli posters too :scust:

I know of one coli poster that would have benefited from this:troll: