Minnesota Police are now killing unarmed white women. Update III : She attacked police car :mjpls:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The #BlueLivesMatter set all of sudden went
tenor.gif

It's fukked up that she was killed, but you couldn't have designed a better social experiment.

Last edited:
Daps
Yep, this is what I've been seeing. They're not even talking about reform or police accountability or anything like that. They're focusing mostly on this dudes race/nationality and blaming affirmative action. I knew this would happen as soon as he was revealed to be Somali.

BlueLivesMatter has always been full of shyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yo

cacs aint shyt. smh Lol evil motherfukkas mane

smh

Where them comments at on these pages though?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
"So what what happened to her?"

hqdefault.jpg

"Man, big time shyt in Minneapolis, man. They DOWNED her... They killed her motherfukkin' ass!"

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Y'all wanna set up a GoFundMe page for this brotha? I live in Minneapolis and know a bunch of somalis. I'm sure we can find this guys family and how to give him the funds. Nothing would sting more than if the shoe was on the other foot and this brotha got a million dollar stimulus package.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ms Damond reportedly walked up to the car and began talking to the driver when an officer in the passenger seat pulled a gun and shot her through the drivers side door. No weapon was discovered at the scene, the Star Tribune reports.

How scared are these cops :dahell:

Someone walks up to the drivers window and you shoot her from the passenger's side? :usure:

They scared of pawgs now too :patrice:

NOW, we'll get some reform :mjpls: