Missing random notification

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I noticed this a few times I thought before, and just confirmed now, from a couple people quoting me that didn't show up in my alerts. Imma check my settings, but wanted to address it here so yall know.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Here are the screenshots.
:whoa:

This is not a pressing issue, so get to it whenever you can, just thought yall should know

The first two are quotes that I didn't get an alert for, and the third is a SS of my alerts at the time of this posting

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yeah just wanted to add that my notifications aren't showing up when i've been qouted. Glad you're already on it bk :myman:

Whats up with getting repped back though fam? :to: @bk

cook

Banned
Daps
still working on it...seems to be happening to random users....i know whats causing it but not why :dwillhuh:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
@bk
Now certain threads aren't even showing up in my watched threads anymore even after they have received new posts :mindblown:

cook

Banned
Daps
@bk
Now certain threads aren't even showing up in my watched threads anymore even after they have received new posts :mindblown:

i havent seen that happen. did you make sure you've read the most recent post. you'll only get 1 notification about a new post in a watched thread...any replies after that wont be in your notifications

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
i havent seen that happen. did you make sure you've read the most recent post. you'll only get 1 notification about a new post in a watched thread...any replies after that wont be in your notifications
The problem isn't with the alerts..I have thread alerts turned off as far as replies. My problem i'm having is in the watched threads tab. Several threads arent showing open period on there..and i checked them and i have them checked as watched

Edit: Even when I click "show all watched threads" the threads aren't showing up :dwillhuh:

cook

Banned
Daps
Yes this is rather inconvenient. I am shytting on posters and then the quote me all :mad: and I can't shyt on them some more cause I am not getting my notetees. Fix this bk

im working on it right now but its turning out to be harder and more complicated than i thought