Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless is a cac for sure, he has the bytchassness of one

Fukk outta here with that bullshyt :russ:

I don’t ride for Jordan like that nor have the loyalty and bias about him that other Coli nikkas do to not call it like I see it. Like I said, player bets with other teammates is one thing. Player bets with owners is another. Especially an owner who is a blatant gambler.

You can bytch about it and call me what you want, but my stance isn’t changing :yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just because you didn't think anything of it doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist. Like I said, it'd be one thing if it was a bet between Melo and Biyombo, but it's another when the owner who signs your paycheck is involved.

That's a big no-no and you'd be lying if you said otherwise. Take your bias for Jordan out of the equation and look at the bigger picture. It'd literally be Philly's owners offering Simmons cash incentives for making his free throws.

That's what incentives in contracts are for :comeon:
Little by little you see why his teams haven’t been shyt ….and I rock wit MJ, own 4’s, 13’s 1’s……but your ownership has to be on a different level…. And I don’t even mean the entire gambling situation, but to be an owner and gamble on the performance of your player, involve onlookers, win and then exact the money from your young player just seems anti winning as a culture:mjlol:….. I mean I guess some guys could respond to that positively….but not many :snoop:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
League rules? :mjlol: It’s a grand , I guess they can’t have dinner or drinks together either ? :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
League rules? :mjlol: It’s a grand , I guess they can’t have dinner or drinks together either ? :stopitslime:

homie acting like it's the NCAA :dead:

But he's not "wrong" per say. :patrice:

They'd slap Mike on the wrist, but I guess technically you can't do that. Gotta watch airing that kinda shyt unfortunately.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
homie acting like it's the NCAA :dead:

But he's not "wrong" per say. :patrice:

They'd slap Mike on the wrist, but I guess technically you can't do that. Gotta watch airing that kinda shyt unfortunately.

I was more so referring to the optics of the situation rather than it outright being against league rules (never said it was btw.)

Telling these type of MJ stories is asking for trouble especially if other owners are looking for a way to tie him up and especially previous fukkery that has transpired in the league because of gambling. Even if that type of thing does go on in team locker rooms and practices (I'm sure it does), you don't have to tell every MJ story out loud even if it's a means of making fun of him.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Jordan is a well known gambler with an addiction :comeon:

Meaning that the stakes could potentially be raised at any point and time outside of a grand/dinner and drinks. Think about the bigger picture instead of focusing on the name Jordan.