MK Ultra Athletes of the past and possibly the present!?

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, how can we spot MK ultra brehs in real life? Is there a word we can say to trigger them?
i really wish i could say there was a way to spot them in real life. I'm certain there is nothing we could say to 'trigger' them. u gotta be plugged in to have that mental influence imo.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me more fukk all the haters this shyt sounds right
i will tell u that oj ain't kill them people. what people don't know is Nicole Brown Simpson (RIP) lived right next door to Bill Colby's son Breh.

that killing was orchestrated and more than probably had some affiliates with eye-balls on it as it went down. I'm a firm believer that the OJ thing was done by them people based on race-relations and control.....California had been having a real tough time socially/racially prior to the OJ thing and i say "tough" to be nice.......they knew what it would do racially and what the outcome would be as well as far as the case. OJ was set up, he was the classic pawn in every sense of the word

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will tell u that oj ain't kill them people. what people don't know is Nicole Brown Simpson (RIP) lived right next door to Bill Colby's son Breh.

that killing was orchestrated and more than probably had some affiliates with eye-balls on it as it went down. I'm a firm believer that the OJ thing was done by them people based on race-relations and control.....California had been having a real tough time socially/racially prior to the OJ thing and i say "tough" to be nice.......they knew what it would do racially and what the outcome would be as well as far as the case. OJ was set up, he was the classic pawn in every sense of the word
Thats sense.... What about lebron kobe Michael jordan and jim brown

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

o_j_simpson_1997_05_12.jpg

B8ylE6VCYAAfDua.jpg

Bob Hope was high up on the ladder as a MK Ultra handler

Daps
Reppin
NULL

http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf

Nobody died.They just retire to new roles.

I normally avoid this subject.Most of the general public's not ready to be unplugged.

They become guard dogs to the "reality" they've been given.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Im going to entertain this, Curry could possibly be the number 1 MK Ultra player. Dude came out of nowhere.

During the 15-16 season Curry was waiting by the scorer tables waiting to get subbed back in, and the camera Zoomed on his face and he had a wide eyed, zoned out blank stare look on his face, shyt was weird. Think he went off for like 5 straight threes too

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I assume that everyone pretty much knows about MK Ultra....Here are some athletes that i assume were/are mk ultra athletes.

i am pretty sure Tiger Woods is MK Ultra....it's pretty apparent and evident in all honesty.....somewhere along the lines, i think he fell out of favor with his handlers, which is why his career crashed down like it did, and all the recent bizzare stuff.

Mike Tyson..... if u dig deep into mike's background, his career, and his behaviors you can see it. His main handler of course was Cus which explains how mike fell off so hard after he passed. it's more stuff with mike too.

oj simpson. pretty obvious for Juice. Which is why he was popping in the entertainment industry so hard after retirement. the situation with is ex-wife in all liklihood has something to do with him being a mk ultra athlete also.
‘pretty sure’
‘you can see it’
‘pretty obvious for Juice’

Do you have any ACTUAL proof or something that resembles proof?
:gucci:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf

Nobody died.They just retire to new roles.

I normally avoid this subject.Most of the general public's not ready to be unplugged.

They become guard dogs to the "reality" they've been given.
Bro.

I'm all for conspiracy theories.

But Nicole Simpson is dead and so is the Goldman guy. Now did OJ actually do it? Was he framed? Was it a drug killing?

Maybe.

But they're dead.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Im going to entertain this, Curry could possibly be the number 1 MK Ultra player. Dude came out of nowhere.

During the 15-16 season Curry was waiting by the scorer tables waiting to get subbed back in, and the camera Zoomed on his face and he had a wide eyed, zoned out blank stare look on his face, shyt was weird. Think he went off for like 5 straight threes too
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: