Daps
Reppin
The Truth

200.gif

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had him in side control didn't want to release the hand or any part of the upper body to risk loosing the seal

Dude probably tryed to do some foul shyt below the belt to escape bc the refs can't see that so he thrusted his hip to prevent it while attacking him at the same time

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had him in side control didn't want to release the hand or any part of the upper body to risk loosing the seal

Dude probably tryed to do some foul shyt below the belt to escape bc the refs can't see that so he thrusted his hip to prevent it while attacking him at the same time
Nah no matter how u slice it that was flagrantly gay. Someone get @Mowgli on the phone asap!

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah no matter how u slice it that was gay

If I got a dude pinned like that and he try to headbutt my groin trust me imma pull away to avoid it but I'll come back down hard to hurt him in the process.

In MMA almost anything goes so you gotta get creative it's not boxing all limbs are at play you can get knees to the face elbows all that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
North South position. There's no way to make it look pretty. All that dry humping is a new one for me. Probably didn't really know the position and did some degrading shyt. Who knows. There was enough room to escape. These are some grappling amateurs.. Probably not allowed to do certain attacks from there in the rules.

Perfect position to take from side control with a knife on your hand.
Perfect position to tripod and drop knees on the face.
Perfect position to go to, to knee the head, or stand up stomp the head or soccer kick the opponent.

It's grappling. Meanwhile you basketball football loving ass nikkas patting each other on the butt talking about ggs.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If I got a dude pinned like that and he try to headbutt my groin trust me imma pull away to avoid it but I'll come back down hard to hurt him in the process.

In MMA almost anything goes so you gotta get creative it's not boxing all limbs are at play you can get knees to the face elbows all that

Not at Harlem Fitness they not