Mo-G letting all woke rap fans know what it is post-scorpion

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
This the nikka Drake stole that dance he always does from?

godsplan.gif

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This the nikka Drake stole that dance he always does from?

godsplan.gif

Lol the concept of stealing dances is hilarious. Everybody creating original dances now ?

Mo G played himself. Drake had Smoke enjoying life before he died. Ain’t sold any records but already toured the world and had some good times.

I think Mo G got some sort of mental issues, his hate obsession is wild

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Lol the concept of stealing dances is hilarious. Everybody creating original dances now ?

Mo G played himself. Drake had Smoke enjoying life before he died. Ain’t sold any records but already toured the world and had some good times.

Yeah to my knowledge there was a whole thing on how drizzy jacked the nikkas whole swag. Specifically that dance. The only two nikkas ive seen do the dance was the somalian and drake :dead:

Imagine if drake came out doin that jumping blocboy dance in every single video. Makes sense?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

Stop capping for drake bro

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

I noticed alot of you uk wasteyutes on this site ride drakes dikk. Didn't he jack loski flow to :mjlol:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I could barely understand what he was saying. wtf kind of accent is that? sound like a cross between london/and Canadian white hockey fans from dumb and dumberer

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I noticed alot of you uk wasteyutes on this site ride drakes dikk. Didn't he jack loski flow to :mjlol:
Fam nighaz,with no deen or morals will dixkrice him because they're slimy like him

Oshawa yutes speaking on tdot affairs

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
did deadbeat drizzy really say his that pop molly/ my mali's pop line? :mjlol:
You nikkas pop molly's, my mali's pop nikkas :birdman:

Excusing the messenger, it was a dope line, one of the few dope songs on the album

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
But he's lying and promoting death
Or it's facts, I seriously don't know who Drake knows, rappers know a lot of people. Every month I see one of you dudes saying "Drakes associate shot, in jail, dead". etc. If I say I have a friend in jail or a friend who's on drugs, am I promoting drugs and jail? :dahell: