Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth 20th Anniversary Official Celebration/Appreciation Thread Free Daps

Daps
best verse ever..one of in my opinion!!
sick classic opener!
At that time I was just getting into reading more and gaining Knowledge Of Self! Prodigy too! You can hear the difference between The Infamous & Hell On Earth lyrically. When you know that History you have a greater understanding of what brothers was speaking! RIP PRODIGY

peace

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
At that time I was just getting into reading more and gaining Knowledge Of Self! Prodigy too! You can hear the difference between The Infamous & Hell On Earth lyrically. When you know that History you have a greater understanding of what brothers was speaking! RIP PRODIGY

peace
yes he was dealing with right knowledge aka nuwabu..dr malachi z york el

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The rapping on this album is simply unparalleled. It’s going on 25 years now. I e listened to this album probably thousands of times. And the way
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png
was rhyming on this album still blows my mind like I’m hearing it for the first time
b1KvSZV.png

That bounce he had. And the crazy imaginative shyt he was saying all through the album
YkcEJed.png

And Havoc is the most underrated rapper ever. Period.
aB7RSo7.png

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The rapping on this album is simply unparalleled. It’s going on 25 years now. I e listened to this album probably thousands of times. And the way
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png
was rhyming on this album still blows my mind like I’m hearing it for the first time
b1KvSZV.png

That bounce he had. And the crazy imaginative shyt he was saying all through the album
YkcEJed.png

And Havoc is the most underrated rapper ever. Period.
aB7RSo7.png
Hav is the goat rapping producer :myman: