Mobb Deep - Murda Muzik - 20th Anniversary Celebration

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Straight up classic! :wow:Third one in a row! :whew:

:bandanap8: & :hclass: showed them all how it's supposed to be done! The material they were putting at that time was crazy. The bootleg version of the album speaks for itself in that regard. (https://www.thecoli.com/posts/25914325/) Let alone guest appearances and other non-album material! :ohlawd:

Let's celebrate, discuss, etc. 20 years of such a great album! :blessed:

@bigesco @Billy Ocean @Columbo @DrHackenbush @Esco @HNIC973 @hustlemania @InfamousThoro @JuvenileHell @Master V @mobbinfms @mson @PaperEnterprise @savoutch @Soymuscle Mike @TheDarceKnight @Walter H White @Xtz23

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Classic album man, some of my favourite verses from P on here. Was reading this article earlier
murdamuzik-2500.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i was in korea when this blassic dropped. most army nikkas are from the dirty so they weren't really wettin that mobb release like me and my new york dudes. we'd get off work and check the PX every afternoon to see if it came in because one of the perks of being military was that you could get albums early

my white boy thug from corona beat me to it and copped it first because i had 24 hour duty. son showed up to the work spot with my haitian homie from pink houses and brought a radio like we gotta share this experience fam. my NCO was cool and actually let us live. heavy metal white boy who hated rap but respected the fiendishness wave we were on for this music. yo by the time where ya hear at came on we knew it was over. mobb done did it again. blasphemous, but nikkas started freestylin over p's vocals on that track because that beat was so crack. nikkas was wack & sounded like wannabe queensbridge murderers but the vibe was real. smh @ me especially man, i knew good and goddamn well flatbush nikkas were NOT calling each other dun and kiko but i was goin in talking about all my imaginary guns and crack bundles lmao

we miss you bandana. 5 blassics including 2 of your solos :salute: