Model Minority...Not so much to the FBI they all Asian Identity Extremist (lol)

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
White Americans are funny as Hell. They refuse to spend the money in their own country to fund primary education for their own fellow Americans; especially African Americans. So those Americans end up getting excluded from major research universities.

Then those same White Americans import people from all of around the World to educate them in American Universities. Then White Americans turn right around and claim that the people that they imported are spies. :mjlol:

It makes more sense and it is safer to just invest in your own citizens, but ignorant Cacs are not going to do it.

:lolbron: Crazy. :ehh: Yet predictable.

While many may actually be spies, if wypipo actually would put in their own work they wouldnt have these "problems".

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm gonna side with the Chinese on this one. If they're gonna steal university research to create billion dollar corporations over there then I'm all for it. The US has been a super power for too long. Time for this racist country to be stripped of its power and influence. Rome had to fall too.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Expand on it speak your mind. I think they know the end is coming for Amerikkka.

This isn't a HYON situation. This is a :mjgrin: situation.

America got too comfortable with Asians and gave them too much access. While Asians still have a homeland they're connected and dedicated too. And still are in competition with America. And may still want some payback (Japan, Vietnam).

They allowed Asians to do what they were afraid blacks would do with Africa! Now these euros are :ohhh: and :gucci:.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
a4e0faa3-ebc1-49e4-a243-ce52e252cd5d_tv_w640_r1.jpg

The thirst for white validation :russ:

with the pawg chasing that goes on in this site, we need to clean our own closet.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I agree!!!!!!

We want our streets back! I live in Cali and I’m sick of these fukks changing lanes without signal or turning their fukking head!!!! They literally ruin one of the most important indicators of a modern society, it’s inhabitants ability to follow basic traffic laws :troll:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Well shyt, start having the cops fukk with them heavy too.

I dont care if another race starts getting pressed
They don't want that. Cops start leaning on chinks, the whole house of cards falls down.

Chinks got too much money and access. They'll never be targeted as they should be for the illegal shyt they are involved in. :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ok :skip:

Far too late for the usa to really do anything about this.

Hell the usa did some of the same shyt to the decaying euro empires on it's rise.

China is rising and the usa is well..... in it's night.

I figure the reason they want Xi to stay on over there, is because they know what trump represents for the usa. and it ain't no MAGA shyt