Model PAWG found Dead after Breakup with Afro-European Soccer Star

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NINTCHDBPICT000635452968.jpg

katarzyna_lenhardt6.jpg

KASIA Lenhardt was reportedly found dead on her son's birthday as her friend says "I hope the truth comes out".

The Polish-born model's body was found at her Berlin apartment yesterday - a week after she publicly split with Bayern Munich player Jerome Boateng, 32.

NINTCHDBPICT000635455680-1.jpg

Tragically, Kasia, 25, leaves behind son Noah, who she had with an ex from a previous relationship when she was aged 19.

Noah celebrated his sixth birthday on Tuesday without his mum who was left "very upset" by the breakdown of her romance with Boateng, a friend has told the Mail Online.

The unnamed pal said: "Yesterday was her son Noah's birthday. Kasia was at home on her own.

"A member of her family called the police because they could not get hold of her and they were worried."

'REST IN PEACE'
Speaking of her split with Boateng, the friend said: "He said some really nasty things about Kasia. She was very upset by it."

News of the model's death was broken by another friend Sara Kulka who said that she one day hopes "the truth comes out now".

In the cryptic Instagram post, she wrote: "Rest in peace. You wonderful person, I miss you and would have loved to say goodbye.

NINTCHDBPICT000634349483.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000635453174.jpg

"I hope you find your peace now and I hope the truth comes out now, I know how much you wished it would."

Ex-Man City player Boateng announced last week that he and Kasia had separated after 15 months of dating.

This came after Kasia had been involved in an accident in the footballer's car on January 5, resulting in the vehicle being written off, reports Bild.

In his statement, Jerome said it was time to "draw a line" and "apologise to everyone I've hurt", including his ex-girlfriend Rebecca and their kids.

WAR OF WORDS
Kasia - who had a tattoo with the word 'Jerome' on her torso - responded by saying she had ended the relationship because of the footballer's "lies and constant infidelity".

According to reports, Kasia's body was found in a luxury apartment owned by Boateng which is located in Berlin's posh Charlottenborg area.

Her death is not being treated as suspicious.

Boateng has three children all from previous relationships.

NINTCHDBPICT000635453049-2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000635453179.jpg

Following their split, Kasia and the footballer engaged in a bitter war of words.

The model publicly branded the Boateng "the devil" and promised to "speak up" and "fight back", it has been reported.

Kasia's cryptic last Instagram post said: "Now is where you draw the line. Enough."

Boateng told German newspaper Bild that Kasia had allegedly "destroyed" his previous relationship and blackmailed him.

He said: "Kasia became my girlfriend by destroying the relationship with my ex-girlfriend Rebecca and my family and blackmailed me.

"So I decided to stay with Kasia and try to make it work."

NINTCHDBPICT000635453709-1.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000635453681-1.jpg

Boateng's ex-partner Rebecca Silvera also posted clips from alleged voice messages sent by Kasia on Instagram, reports RTL.

Branding the messages "manipulative", Rebecca told the news outlet: "Kasia destroyed my family for her own benefit.

"I'm not going to let her destroy Jerome too. I'm not going to let her play the victim. She's done enough damage."

Boating has left Bayern's World Club Cup squad in Qatar following the news of Kasia's death, his manager Hansi Flick said.

He departs the tournament ahead of tomorrow's final where Bayern will play Mexican club Tigres UANL.

Flick said:“Jerome was in my room and asked me to go home.

"From the club side, we also fulfilled his wish.

"After the corona test, which he also needs to enter Germany, he will travel home and will not be available to us until further notice. "

Kasia shot to fame on TV show Germany's Next Top Model in 2012.

A police spokesman said: "Yesterday at around 8.30 pm there was a police operation in Charlottenburg on suspicion of suicide.

"A lifeless person was found in the home. There are no indications of third-party involvement."

Centre back Boateng played for Manchester City from 2010 until 2011.

In 2011, he moved to German giants Bayern Munich where he has gone onto win eight league titles and two Champions Leagues.

He also won the World Cup with Germany in 2014.

Source: Kasia Lenhardt found dead on son’s 6th birthday as pal pays tribute to model

Shorty killed herself - on her son's birthday - because she broke up with a man?:francis: God bless that kid.