Mods, why is @Swagnificent allowed to post on this site?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@Houston911
@hex
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
@Barnett114

This is a pattern, apparently.
Remember, I have PAGES of receipts showing previous pro-pedophile posts by him. He was lusting after an 11-year-old and wanting to see her get "busted up in", saying "if there's grass on the field", and saying there's nothing wrong with having sex with 14-year-olds so long as they have mature bodies. He said R. Kelly did nothing wrong at all:

Same poster has tons of pro-rape posts. He said there are women so attractive he'd have a hard time not raping them. He said forcefully taking sex from a woman after she's said no isn't rape if she's let you hit before, it's just bad manners. He said it can't be rape unless you break into the house, cause once you're inside then everything is on the table. He said real rape never happens in college and he laughs when he hears about rape cases. He said, "Don't dress like a ho if you don't want to be treated like one." And he said he'd easily win any rape course in court, cause all women are ho's and it would be easy to prove that to a jury.

On top of that, he fills the forum with posts so racist that I ain't even gonna write them out, you can click for yourself. If he was an unknown poster, he would have been permabanned from the first post in the first link alone.

The fact that he keeps being let back here, to dominate threads with the same pro-pedophile shyt over and over, is wild.

This is just over the past ~12 hours:

tldr: Mom being explicit about her toddler's genitals and he comes paragraphing in with the below:

Like I said. She's being sexually explicit but the core of her message is biologically consistent with our nature as humans. Yes oral sex doesn't lead to reproduction, but how many guys only get head from a woman and never have vaginal sex? Typically head is just a precursor to vaginal penetration. When she said all yalls daughters are gonna be sucking my sons dikk she was saying in crude language that my son will impregnate lots of women. And that's a sentiment that is biologically consistent with our nature.

I remember when I first went to college all my mom told me was to wear a condom and not get any of these hoes pregnant. She didn't tell me to practice abstinence. She knew that having sex with different women was something a man should do. She just advised me to be safe and to not put myself in a poor financial situation having to raise children with a slut. A son who sexually conquering lots of women will make a mother proud. It's hardwired into us.
No shyt. I'm talking about her mindset not his. She's looking into the future and is trying to build a man other women will want. Unfortunately for her I think she might be building a simp if that valentine's day video is any indication. Another reason why men are needed to raise other men. She's well intentioned in trying to raise a man who will be sexually desirable to the opposite sex. The problem is women have no idea what it takes to become attractive to women as a man. This young guy better hope a father figure comes along to teach him the real game cause his momma might just be raising a super simp.

Saying he'll be a heart breaker is the same damn thing. Yall just wanna be outraged cause she broke social norms. It's funny how explicit sexuality is fine in the media. People got no problem blaring it on their speakers. But when a mother says it about her son it's now a problem.

She was being crude and explicit. But the sentiment is the same as saying he'll break hearts. Both women are implying their sons will be having sex with lots of women which is a win biologically speaking as a man. Both women are saying in different terms that my son will be a winner. This chick decided to be hood with it. But the message is the same.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Houston911
@hex
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
@Barnett114

This is a pattern, apparently.

This is just over the past ~12 hours:

tldr: Mom being explicit about her toddler's genitals and he comes paragraphing in with the below:

You didn't even post the worst comments from that thread today, cause he had 5+ comments so bad they got deleted immediately. The shyt you posted is just the shyt the mods actually allowed to stay up.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
You didn't even post the worst comments from that thread today, cause he had 5+ comments so bad they got deleted immediately. The shyt you posted is just the shyt the mods actually allowed to stay up.
Yeah I had reported them and by the time I made this they were addressed/deleted- I was quoting the responses to the pedo paragraphs w/him quoted but his quote doesn’t show up in the multi-quotes when pasted here.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really think mods know the answer to these questions. You mentioning mods that want to know the answer too :mjlol:

Some posters get perma-banned with the quickness...but when it comes to other posters it's "we can't ban" or "Brook doesn't want to ban people" or whatever the fukk :stopitslime:

We’ve been doing this song and dance for years and years.

People find out or just post all the abhorrent shyt he’s said, he gets bushed or temp banned, and then the cycle continues.

The pedo shyt, the racist shyt, the rape shyt, the conspiracy shyt…

Is he a mod’s alt? Does he constantly donate to this site? Is he the owner’s retard nephew? Kid gloves because he’s a Kobe stan? shyt makes no sense how this has gone on for over a decade

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's perma-banned.

Fred.
full

finally

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's perma-banned.

Fred.
I hope it’s an IP ban too. As far back as the 2014 walking dead thread where he was thirsting after an 11 year old and @cook went on record saying he should be put in jail as a preemptive measure because it’s a matter of when he does something he was already declaring he’d make alternate accounts to come back from a ban.