Moistdell Beckham Jr. At it again

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
nikka jacked and showing off his body n/h. What's gay bout that? If anything you stumbled across the pic and felt the need to share, that's...interesting.
I agree....now his videos posted later last year were very suspect and 3 of them pretty much had me convinced that he has some sugar in his tank but I don't see no problem with this. Did he even post it or someone else did? Nothing gay about pic...just something for the bruhettes and (gay dudes) I guess.

I wish I had his body type because my granddad was a very large and obese man and a lot on my mom's side have the fat genetics. I see bytches calling ODB baby daddy...so even with his gay rumors this niqqa can still pull mad bytches.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I agree....now his videos posted later last year were very suspect and 3 of them pretty much had me convinced that he has some sugar in his tank but I don't see no problem with this. Did he even post it or someone else did? Nothing gay about pic...just something for the bruhettes and (gay dudes) I guess.

I wish I had his body type because my granddad was a very large and obese man and a lot on my mom's side have the fat genetics. I see bytches calling ODB baby daddy...so even with his gay rumors this niqqa can still pull mad bytches.
The nikka will make yo bish leave the stability of her relationship to you to be a single mother of his baby:wow: