Mom LASHES AT School Board For Protecting White Supremacist Teacher

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Parents in a Lawrence, Kansas school district are upset over the fact that the school board is seemingly protecting a racist teacher.

South Middle School teacher Chris Cobb was placed on leave after stating to his students that white people were superior. But now the Board of Education has voted to settle with the teacher, which sparked outrage amongst parents.

Parents Go Off on School Board For Protecting Racist Teacher

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was tryna let it go but I just saw OP gloating with the MAGA Faggas about Trump winning so...

Dawg. Why do you keep complaining about this stuff? You are on the side of the white supremacists.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is why you send your kids to those black majority charter schools if you have them :scust:
I was taught by mostly White teachers growing up and I never had this issue :manny: TBH, I didn't start having Black teachers until the 6th grade. The problem lies with some of these uppity conservative teachers don't know how to deal with Black students :snoop: Had a Black ROTC teacher tell us this Junior year of HS. The dude said, "You already have a strike against you because you're Black".

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was tryna let it go but I just saw OP gloating with the MAGA Faggas about Trump winning so...

Dawg. Why do you keep complaining about this stuff? You are on the side of the white supremacists.
When did I gloat? This is about White teachers not knowing how to deal with Black students :snoop: TBH, this is scary and sad at the same time.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I was taught by mostly White teachers growing up and I never had this issue :manny: TBH, I didn't start having Black teachers until the 6th grade. The problem lies with some of these uppity conservative teachers don't know how to deal with Black students :snoop: Had a Black ROTC teacher tell us this Junior year of HS. The dude said, "You already have a strike against you because you're Black".
Same but even if, its the classmates that are gonna be the thorn in the side

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When did I gloat? This is about White teachers not knowing how to deal with Black students :snoop: TBH, this is scary and sad at the same time.

I don't want to address you directly but here goes:

The racists are going to become more powerful under Trump since every law enforcemet agency up to the DOJ will be full of full blown out the closet white supremacists. Even the Supreme Court will be full of them.

You didn't try to help but if the implications of Trump's America bother you or scare you: at least stop snigglin and gigglin with the MAGa$$holes. I would go as far as to say you can't even complain since you let it happen but as long as you don't do both, complain away.

All right. See ya.